Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

I passed a black 5BW in my neighborhood earlier this week -- only my 2nd ever confirmed sighting of one in the wild. And of course, it's the first week in the 3+ months since we got ours that I wasn't driving it (supposed to rain here all week). I was in my Yukon, so the driver had no reason to notice me.

It was on Barberry Ln. in far south Grapevine near Parr Park around 3:30 in the afternoon. If it was anyone here that sees this, let me know. Would love to meet up some time. Beautiful car -- ALL black.
There are several Blackwings in DFW.. Here is a couple of pics from a V-Club event a couple of weeks ago....
IMG_6986.jpg

IMG_6991.jpg

On Los Alisos in Mission Viejo, CA yesterday at approximately 3:45 PM, a white 5 BW with bronze wheels and tan interior with I believe carbon fiber seat backs and it appeared a 6 speed. You on here?

I am pretty sure I spotted a black BW on Northfield Drive in Brownsburg, Indiana this morning. Anyone owning up to it being them?

I saw a black one parked on Lively in Elk Grove, IIRC. Looked like it needed a bath and a warm blanket.

Black 5, tinted out, going west on 528 towards Orlando. Left lane, passed me at 90ish? naturally, I'm driving my mom's Fg CRV lol

Black 5, tinted out, going west on 528 towards Orlando. Left lane, passed me at 90ish? naturally, I'm driving my mom's Fg CRV lol
Only 90 on the Beachline? That's cruising speed on that stretch of road, LOL.

FYI -- I also live in Brevard County.

I've only seen a blackwing once while driving my blackwing, several while driving my fiancee's civic. Nothing like the poser in a Honda Civic saying "yeah my other garage queen is a blackwing, trust me" 😂

I've only seen a blackwing once while driving my blackwing, several while driving my fiancee's civic. Nothing like the poser in a Honda Civic saying "yeah my other garage queen is a blackwing, trust me" 😂
LOL - I had somewhat the opposite experience Wednesday when I was driving the BW in some heavy rush hour traffic around DC. I pulled out into a new lane and noticed a GTI (of my MK VI vintage) had pulled out behind me and was on my ass. I went out pretty quickly...but not quick enough for him apparently (and its possible he thought I cut him off...I did use my signal and he wasn't there as I made my move). Anyway we ended up jostling a bit in the traffic and a few times when I was along side of him I wanted to roll down my window and tell him I had a GTI like his and what were his mods (he was very quick) etc...but the way he was just glaring at me made me question the difficulties in communication....so I just let it slide.

Interestingly here on Long Island, I have only seen two others in the 18 months since the BWs have hit the roads. Interestingly, I've seen just as many Escalade Vs on the road and they have been out for just a few months. Though one owned by a guy around the block from my house. I've seen his multiple times but only counting it as one of the two I've seen.
Where about? I’m in western Nassau

Midnight steel 5BW on Belmont ave in Haledon NJ by the dunkin donuts, heading into North Haledon, paper dealer tags. Anyone here?

Saw my first 4BW on Route 3 westbound in NJ last week. Don't remember what color it was though.

Alicia Parkway in Aliso Viejo, CA you were in a matte black 5BW I was in my Road Atlanta 4BW. Are you on here?

electric blue CT4V BW (CF1&2) that parks all the way out by the loop at bell labs in Holmdel, NJ

are you on here?

I haven’t seen that one, but that is my stomping grounds. Are you in Friendswood? The only BWs I’ve seen locally are mine and a white 4BW who lives in San Joaquin.
I am in Friendswood — not a lot of great places to rip around town in Fwood. The 4BW is like a caged beast…

I am in Friendswood — not a lot of great places to rip around town in Fwood. The 4BW is like a caged beast…

What BW are you driving? We’re bound to run across each other eventually!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back