Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

To me this is the best/quickest way to ID a Blackwing (both 4 and 5) if you can only see the front. If there's a black space between the vertical headlight and where the body color starts, it's a BW.

View attachment 20251
Probably since the BW is a bit wider

Pretty sure I drove past a matte rift blackwing in the memorial region here in Houston. Might have had a sticker on a side window too. If you happen to read this shoot me a message!

Pretty sure I drove past a matte rift blackwing in the memorial region here in Houston. Might have had a sticker on a side window too. If you happen to read this shoot me a message!
I'd love to see a pic of that. I considered going that route with my Rift but kept it clear in the end.

I'd love to see a pic of that. I considered going that route with my Rift but kept it clear in the end.
Me too. Someone who was on here and fairly local to me did it. I begged for pics and or the opportunity to come and see it in person but, they were unresponsive.

Saw a blue 5 yesterday on Mill street/Naperville. I was in my Rift 5.

Old man racing blue AKA Midnight Steel Metallic.

Agreed it doesn't look anything like that in the configurator.

Old man racing blue AKA Midnight Steel Metallic.

Agreed it doesn't look anything like that in the configurator.
Must be the sunlight and angle because I've seen that color in person at the dealership and it looked nothing like that.

IMG_5566.jpeg

^ New neighbor just moved in with the same color as mine
Mine down below
IMG_8569.jpeg

I caught an Electric Blue 4BW leaving the Midway Market on Rt. 36 around 11 AM today.

Who was that leaving Watkins Glen this morning in the blue ct4 blackwing? Headed toward Buffalo on NYS thruway but I couldn't keep up 😂

I passed a black 5BW in my neighborhood earlier this week -- only my 2nd ever confirmed sighting of one in the wild. And of course, it's the first week in the 3+ months since we got ours that I wasn't driving it (supposed to rain here all week). I was in my Yukon, so the driver had no reason to notice me.

It was on Barberry Ln. in far south Grapevine near Parr Park around 3:30 in the afternoon. If it was anyone here that sees this, let me know. Would love to meet up some time. Beautiful car -- ALL black.

I've seen a black 4 a few times now on 355 near Dave n Busters. Then had a white 4 pass by me on 88 exiting by Freedom plaza the other day too.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back