Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Thanks to this community!

TexasHawkeye

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hey there team Blackwing -- just wanted to express my gratitude to those active on this board. This is one of the most helpful car communities that I have experienced - and have been around a couple including 3000GT community (waaaay back in the day) and the S2000 boards (also some fanatics...).

Since I started reading this board, you all have helped me:
(1) confirm my decision to get a 4BW (lurked for a while....)
(2) I learned how to hardwire my radar detector, complete with amazon parts recommendations
(3) Got a recommendation on a spare tire (Modern Spare) which now rides in my trunk
(4) learned about paint swirl issues from the factory, am now armed with info for talking with dealer (not holding my breath)
(5) got to see many front plate options before pulling the trigger
(6) got to read a bunch of reviews on the V-performance academy to see if it is worth a plane ticket (resounding "yes" is my learning)
(7) learned what RTFM stands for although I am a car nerd and did indeed read it.

And probably many other things that are not immediately coming to mind. So, thanks to everyone for making this such a great and supportive community of enthusiasts.

Hey there team Blackwing -- just wanted to express my gratitude to those active on this board. This is one of the most helpful car communities that I have experienced - and have been around a couple including 3000GT community (waaaay back in the day) and the S2000 boards (also some fanatics...).

Since I started reading this board, you all have helped me:
(1) confirm my decision to get a 4BW (lurked for a while....)
(2) I learned how to hardwire my radar detector, complete with amazon parts recommendations
(3) Got a recommendation on a spare tire (Modern Spare) which now rides in my trunk
(4) learned about paint swirl issues from the factory, am now armed with info for talking with dealer (not holding my breath)
(5) got to see many front plate options before pulling the trigger
(6) got to read a bunch of reviews on the V-performance academy to see if it is worth a plane ticket (resounding "yes" is my learning)
(7) learned what RTFM stands for although I am a car nerd and did indeed read it.

And probably many other things that are not immediately coming to mind. So, thanks to everyone for making this such a great and supportive community of enthusiasts.
Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners