Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Terrance's CT5-V Blackwing Adventures

Your next project should be a carbon fiber seat back for all of the people that picked the seats with the better pattern... ;)
This diamond stitching is pretty dope. Only downside is I don’t see making a way to attach it without destroying the existing alcantara

This car looks so much better with the rear spoiler installed. The gloss black looks amazing tied in with all the other trim.

I am just about ready to start production on these

Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-1.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-2.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-3.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-4.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-5.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-6.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-7.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-8.jpg
Blackwing Spoiler Gloss Black-9.jpg

Looks great.

The rear spoiler in non-painted carbon fiber was a big reason I didn't go with CF in the first place (moot point, not even available if I did want it). However, I would buy one of these and have it paint matched. Is it as close to identical as stock as you could get it?

The rear spoiler in non-painted carbon fiber was a big reason I didn't go with CF in the first place (moot point, not even available if I did want it). However, I would buy one of these and have it paint matched. Is it as close to identical as stock as you could get it?
Mine will be a direct replication of OEM.
is that one of your spoilers you designed? looks great! I love the Gloss Black, ties in nice with the gloss black piece above plate.
This is the OEM unit in gloss black. Mine will be coming soon

Mounting/installment process? You went from non-CF to OEM, correct?
Very simple. OEM trunk already has holes. Pull off the stock one and drop this one in. Might have to elongate some a couple of the existing holes, but it took me about 1.5 hours total for everything
I am ready to buy it now…..even though my car hasn’t arrived yet:)
I just started a thread in the Mods section
I guess the next great question is "how much?"
I wont know the true total cost involved until after some are built, but the first run of 10 will be $950 shipped
It’s going to look fantastic with my Satin Steel metallic. Can’t wait, I’ll be buying it before my car gets delivered probably, it’s sitting in Goat lot.
I need to figure out what the goat thing means lol

It has been a while but I am back in a Blackwing. Pull up a chair and enjoy a quick story.
My Electric Blue CT5-V Blackwing was a great car. It fell into my lap from a buddy that passed on his order. I did not know much about the cars at the time, but there was some great buzz that I felt I should experience. Plus the car was being sold at MSRP. The more time I spent with the car and learned about them, the more I realized what I was missing. The car was pretty stripped down and many of the options I would have wanted were gone. Materials shortages left no clear way to get what I was after.
I spoke with the dealer I ordered the car from about ordering a new one and they were on board. Because allocations were so scarce there was a good wait time. When Cadillac announced the 120th I figured that was the way to go if I would spend the money. Decided to sell the Electric Blue car I had in preparation for the new one, but first I got some good scans to build custom carbon fiber parts with.
This is where things took an unexpected turn. After selling the Electric Blue car I got a call from my dealer who was upset. They were mad I sold the first one and decided that I would not be eligible to buy the new car. I was a bit flabbergasted as we had already discussed my upcoming decision. There was no need for me to hold onto the existing car, but somehow it all went south.
For about a year I had been looking for a new car and was biding my time. One day while on Facebook Marketplace I stumbled across this white 120th being sold by Stevens Creek Cadillac. The owner drove it around for about 500 miles but was spec'd with every option I wanted except for the rear view mirror reverse camera. I asked if was being sold at sticker and got an affirmative yes. I figured this was the time to make the move.
All the stars aligned to make for a pretty easy purchase. After a bit of an ordeal with the delivery the car is finally home and washed. Going to take it apart and do a bit of scanning to build some more custom carbon fiber parts. Once it gets PPF and ceramic I can put some miles on hit. Here are some pics in the shop.
Definitely know what you guys are looking for in terms of parts. Carbon front splitters and rear spoilers are already live at my site www.exhibitionsofspeed.com

120th Blackwing-03.jpg
120th Blackwing-04.jpg
120th Blackwing-05.jpg
120th Blackwing-06.jpg
120th Blackwing-07.jpg
120th Blackwing-12.jpg
120th Blackwing-01.jpg
120th Blackwing-02.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac