Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Terrance's CT5-V Blackwing Adventures

Would recommend the high gloss black. I dont have any CF packages, but the PPF guy painted my door handles and rear wing gloss black since the PPF was gonna be a bitch to get on those parts. I didnt actually want that done, but it turned out ok.

View attachment 8033
wow! that's pretty unfortunate. My shop didn't have a problem wrapping my door handles and XM antenna with STEK Dyno matte PPF....They did say it was a pain but I'm glad they did it for me.

I had no idea lighted door handles were even a thing. Trying to decide if they're cool or cringey.
My V3 had it, it wasnt obnoxious. Not even 100% if it was aftermarket or OEM. It only turns on when you unlock the car so kinda like having puddle lights but its out of the handle.

yeah, I was shocked when he told me over the phone. I said "you painted my door handles and rear wing without asking me?" He said, yes because it was gonna look bad. I said, "That was a mistake, I ordered it specifically to not have a black rear wing." But it was already done so I said I would take a look. Luckily, it looks good and the wife convinced me not to make a big deal because she thought it looked way better than monochrome.

Happy Wife, Happy Life. (although that is tough to adhere to when it comes to my "other" girl... Tiffany")
It's already done, but damn is that really unprofessional. Like extremely unprofessional.

I would have lost my shit. That guy better be a friend who's doing me a favor, to do something like that without conferring to me as the customer.

I got this spoiler for the time being but definitely open to future aftermarket options

IMG_20220409_101920_841.jpg

Can someone with a carbon package measure how far their splitter protrudes out from the bumper? From the Center, 3/4 corner and side
Here you go. Full photo contains the references as to where I took the measurements. As you can see from the full photo, it really doesn't protrude from the side at all. The fender sticks out further than the CF.

Attachments

• 0 - Full.jpg
    0 - Full.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 121
  • 3 - Corner.jpg
    3 - Corner.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 2 - Threeqtrs.jpg
    2 - Threeqtrs.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 1 - Center.jpg
    1 - Center.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 124
Also, I just noticed the full picture makes it seem like the bumper sticks out further than the CF in the center. That's a bit misleading based on the angle I took the photo. Here is one directly from top center.

Attachments

• Top Center.jpg
    Top Center.jpg
    660.8 KB · Views: 92
Here you go. Full photo contains the references as to where I took the measurements. As you can see from the full photo, it really doesn't protrude from the side at all. The fender sticks out further than the CF.
You are the man! This helps me shave a ton of time on revisions. I owe you all the beers

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back