Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Terrance's CT5-V Blackwing Adventures

They are SV104s from the website (see link below)... the actual image+tire is from the pic of the tesla which is why it has the blue inner ring.

The ones circled in purple aren't on the website. They're different.

got it. i was not responding to that post request, I was updating my previous post...

also, could be wrong... but they look like SV504 to me.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were, which was why I responded to him to let him know those weren't the same (in case he wasn't sure).
as @jumpmanjay pointed out... may not be the SV504. But if it is...

View attachment 7947
Now those are HOT. I'd prefer a lighter color, but wow those look amazing.

Blackwing parts scans are underway. Constraints in the Carbon 1/2 packages will leave a lot of cars without the aggressive look we all came to love.
I was able to score an OEM carbon package rear spoiler to scan. Working on developing the larger front splitter, rear spoiler, splitter wickers and some under hood carbon

2A47D029-8582-49FF-8579-B1B08866006C.jpeg
B350F608-D240-44D0-B196-4DA5525F80F2.jpeg
050AE346-D2E9-4ABD-B8F2-614F26F2286B.jpeg
BB666240-3911-437C-9214-6AB257C7F615.jpeg

Last edited:
If you can fab something up, I'd drop CF 1/2 in a heartbeat. I mean you really could make a ton of difference to a bunch of folks waiting.
This is the goal my friend. You have to choose the path you see fit, but there will be an option soon

This is the goal my friend. You have to choose the path you see fit, but there will be an option soon
I dropped all my Carbon Fiber and got picked up the next week.
I’m definitely in the market for some good creative
Carbon Fiber pieces. Something to compliment the vehicle. Thank you for what your doing, your going to put smiles on quite a folks here!

First mod complete! Carbon package rear spoiler installed. I might actually wrap it gloss black as to tie in with the rest of the car.

Feels a little more aggressive already. Don’t mind the dots…

1EB355BC-4962-40F8-8441-87D0EA1E7276.jpeg

32E68186-282A-4AB3-A634-F54DDC3EA0E3.jpeg

First mod complete! Carbon package rear spoiler installed. I might actually wrap it gloss black as to tie in with the rest of the car.

Feels a little more aggressive already. Don’t mind the dots…

View attachment 7977
View attachment 7978
looks good and I agree - without other CF components, will look good wrapped gloss black. Is it affixed with double sided tape and bolted down?

Would you mind sharing what CF products you are hoping to offer for the BW?

All of the CF1 & 2 pieces? More?

I’m going to see my dealer on Thursday and strongly considering dropping the OEM CF if there is a reasonable alternative.

Thanks

I’m going to see my dealer on Thursday and strongly considering dropping the OEM CF if there is a reasonable alternative.

Thanks
Probably just the basics, front spoiler, rear spoiler, skirts, maybe splash guards since those are easy to do. I honestly doubt he'd try to do the rear diffuser since thats gonna be a hell of a job.

Where did you get the spoiler from? Is this the one you created?
This is an OEM piece I was lucky to find. As of right now they are unobtanium from what I’ve seen
looks good and I agree - without other CF components, will look good wrapped gloss black. Is it affixed with double sided tape and bolted down?
Agreed. It affixes with double sided tape and bolt/stud

Thanks
As of right now I am not 100% sure. Once I get some quotes back on production costs I can decide what is feasible and the market finds reasonable.

The tough part here is you really need to swap every lower gloss black component to carbon on a base car to make it look right. That’s big money in terms of tooling, shipping and the eventual market price. I think it makes more sense to build pieces in gloss black so it makes the car cohesive, allows you to spend less and ultimately gets parts made faster.

Time will tell. Interest always drives the market.

I am open to either CF or just gloss black as well. While CF would be "cooler", gloss black would mean I would need to order less parts and its cheaper that may be the way to go.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back