Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Terrance's CT5-V Blackwing Adventures

Interior on the Blackwing is pretty well sorted. Great compliment of leather and carbon. It feels solid with no rattles as of yet. Alcantara covered back seats are dope, but definitely be sure your kids take their shoes off before climbing in the back.
It’s not Porsche level good, as the leather is very impressionable, but requisite with the amount of money the car costs. A welcome step up from my 2020 GT500. Wish Ford offered a sports car with nicer interior.
Enjoy these detail shots.

View attachment 7908View attachment 7909View attachment 7910View attachment 7911View attachment 7912View attachment 7913View attachment 7914View attachment 7915View attachment 7916View attachment 7917
Great shots! Funny, I notice you have a red key fob with a blue car. Interestingly enough, we too had red key fobs delivered with our (Wave) blue car. Are the keys not supposed to be color matched with the car? I never thought about it until I got home and saw pictures online of CT5 key fobs that were clearly Wave blue. Odd...

Great shots! Funny, I notice you have a red key fob with a blue car. Interestingly enough, we too had red key fobs delivered with our (Wave) blue car. Are the keys not supposed to be color matched with the car? I never thought about it until I got home and saw pictures online of CT5 key fobs that were clearly Wave blue. Odd...
They're color matched to your rotors

It's supposed to be a nice, thoughtful touch. A sort of customizing & attention to detail. Blue calipers get blue fob, red get red, etc.
Got it. Cool! Glad to know we got the right keys and even more glad I didn't call the dealership raising hell about wanting blue ones. :p

Delayed gratification

SV304S Blackwing Brushed & Polished Gray-01.jpg

Terrance - do you think it would be possible to do a 305/30/19 front and 315/30/19 rear fitment on a 5BW without rubbing?

Nice! The rubber looks huge in those pics!
Thanks man! Its got a wide footprint
Damn Terrance, beautiful combination! Looking clean and mean. 😈
Ill have to get it out for a longer drive soon.
No worries,... the Library will open again tomorrow or Monday.
All those late fees im going to get charged now!!
Terrance - do you think it would be possible to do a 305/30/19 front and 315/30/19 rear fitment on a 5BW without rubbing?
I am pretty sure we can brother.

Excellent, thank you for the reply. I just ordered a 2024 5BW last week and will get back with you down the road. Hopefully someone else will be the guinea pig for that sizing!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back