Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tapout Tuning's CT4-V Blackwing Performance Packages Almost Complete

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Tapout Tuning’s soon to be released CT4-V Blackwing performance packages maintain 100% OEM drivability below 3,500 rpm. Above 3,500 rpm and 75% accelerator pedal position, you will have enough power to scare anyone riding with you.

At WOT, the A10 cars have shift points set so the engine speed will always be between 4,800 and 6,400 rpm. Notice that our package maximizes power from 4,000 to 6,500 rpm in order to provide maximum performance gains for both A10 and M6 cars.

Our Performance Packages are ready to go, and various items will be going into production this month. We still have a few more details left to resolve. Pricing and other information will be announced in the near future.

CT4-V Blackwing 655 whp.png

If you assume a 15% loss that means thats around 750hp at the crank. So thats around 60% over stock. So if the same thing was done with the ct5 v blackwing that would mean around 1000hp at the crank?

If you assume a 15% loss that means thats around 750hp at the crank. So thats around 60% over stock. So if the same thing was done with the ct5 v blackwing that would mean around 1000hp at the crank?
That's not exactly how it works, but assuming you could tune a CT5 BW, with a ported blower, E85, 2" LTH and high flow cats you'd probably be in the 750-800whp range

Last edited:
That's not exactly how it works, but assuming you could tune a CT5 BW, with a ported blower, E85, 2" LTH and high flow cats you'd probably be in the 800whp range
I was just saying assuming they could pull off similiar gains. However, a number of people have done 1000hp on the lt4 motor.

I was just saying assuming they could pull off similiar gains. However, a number of people have done 1000hp on the lt4 motor.
Tapout is an LF4 tuner though. They may never get into the LT4 business. You might have to look elsewhere to get a ct5bw tuned.

Yes, this is a 60% power gain. And the car feels amazing! By the way, check out how much the 60 to 130 mph time has improved. Best we could do stock was 12.27. Now we're in the sevens every pull, with a best to date of 7.17!

image000000.jpg

image000000.jpg

We aren't tuning LT4s at this time. We definitely intend to stick with Cadillacs, so once we have the LF4 tuning completely mastered, we will look to this forum for input on what we should tackle next. :)

Yes, this is a 60% power gain. And the car feels amazing! By the way, check out how much the 60 to 130 mph time has improved. Best we could do stock was 12.27. Now we're in the sevens every pull, with a best to date of 7.17!

View attachment 7955

View attachment 7956

We aren't tuning LT4s at this time. We definitely intend to stick with Cadillacs, so once we have the LF4 tuning completely mastered, we will look to this forum for input on what we should tackle next. :)
thats amazing power! more than I need but I am looking to get to about 550 wheel. what will I need to get there?

thats amazing power! more than I need but I am looking to get to about 550 wheel. what will I need to get there?
We are still working through some final details, but most likely we will start with four different offerings for the CT4-V Blackwings. Stock power averages ~ 415 whp on our Dynojet, and our White, Blue, Purple and Brown Belt Performance Packages will range from approximately 450 to 650 whp, depending on mods, fuel and tune.

KABOOM!!!!!!! Goes the engine.......... That's ok you might get 5/10,000 miles out of it.

KABOOM!!!!!!! Goes the engine.......... That's ok you might get 5/10,000 miles out of it.
You realize the LF4 in the ct4bw is the same as the ATSV and people have 30k+ miles on 700whp motors, right?

Sure if you don't wind it out to often and don't track it. But then what's the point?

Sure if you don't wind it out to often and don't track it. But then what's the point?
No. These are people that are repeatedly going to the track. They are beating the every loving shit out of these motors and they're still holding up just fine. Tapout supports a 600whp track only race car running a lf4 that crushes its' field. These are not fragile engines.

You are incorrect lol.

The LF4 has been proven to handle increased power for years now and reliably.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back