Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Tan Interior

CT5-V Model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
Did anyone choose Tan interior for their CT5-BW? If so, could you please post some pictures? It would be even better if you have Orange exterior color.

P.S: I have already seen the pics posted by @GTASTS97 on delivery thread.

Did anyone choose Tan interior for their CT5-BW? If so, could you please post some pictures? It would be even better if you have Orange exterior color.

P.S: I have already seen the pics posted by @GTASTS97 on delivery thread.
I did order my car in that color combo , but it is still @ the rail yard . I am anxious to see it myself . I will post pictures as soon as I get it .

I ordered tan. A bit of a shot in the dark since I haven't seen it in person, but I like it. What I've seen in pix it sometimes looks at little to "tan", other pix it looks a little darker. I'm at 1100, so it'll be a long time before mine shows up.

I ordered tan. A bit of a shot in the dark since I haven't seen it in person, but I like it. What I've seen in pix it sometimes looks at little to "tan", other pix it looks a little darker. I'm at 1100, so it'll be a long time before mine shows up.
That's the concern I have as well. In some pics it looks too yellow and in others it is the correct dark color. Also, I like the two tone seats but not sure about the black and brown combo on the doors.

That's the concern I have as well. In some pics it looks too yellow and in others it is the correct dark color. Also, I like the two tone seats but not sure about the black and brown combo on the doors.
Agreed! If it's closer to a brown or gold the doors will be fine, but yellow...Oy! A tan/gold color would be ok.

I almost ordered this color as well, but after seeing some videos showing the interior, wasn’t a fan. I would have preferred a more “brown” tan, as opposed to the natural yellowish IMO.

I almost ordered this color as well, but after seeing some videos showing the interior, wasn’t a fan. I would have preferred a more “brown” tan, as opposed to the natural yellowish IMO.
Yup, I agree. I'm going to take a chance and hope it looks good. I've seen videos of it looking light tan to a very nice looking mid tan, almost caramel. Time will tell.

Yup, I agree. I'm going to take a chance and hope it looks good. I've seen videos of it looking light tan to a very nice looking mid tan, almost caramel. Time will tell.
You guys are too brave ! I thought about ordering it but afraid that it might not turn out good. I would hate it if it is light as mustard.

Hey, my spec is a color that I’ve never seen in person (rift) with the natural tan interior which I haven’t seen either. Fingers crossed

Hey, my spec is a color that I’ve never seen in person (rift) with the natural tan interior which I haven’t seen either. Fingers crossed
Check out my video because it's rift and tan interior...This was a preproduction car...

Check out my video because it's rift and tan interior...This was a preproduction car...

In this video it looks like very light (almost mustard) color. How did it look in person?

I hope I don't hurt any feeling, but I'm not a fan of that color....It looked kind of mustard to me.......
Exactly and thats what I DO NOT want. I was hoping that it was more of a dark brown color like Mustang have.

Dude I watched your video like 18 times lol. I wanted to attend that event but we picked up 2 new puppies the night before. I should have made it anyway!

I ordered it but it will be so long till I see mine, I'm sure Cadillac will have a couple of "refreshes" may be entirely different. I love the C8 tan, but I really like the darker tan

I ordered it but it will be so long till I see mine, I'm sure Cadillac will have a couple of "refreshes" may be entirely different. I love the C8 tan, but I really like the darker tan
Me too. I was hoping that it was something like this

1631234697016.png

1631234582113.png

1631234639630.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace