Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Trip

Looking forward to my track session in December. I did not want to be in the desert of Nevada in the summertime.

My last good M/C crash was at Spring Mountain in the winter, cold slicks are hard, so is the ground. Got to drive home with my arm in my t-shirt made sling and a broken collarbone.

Beware of cold tires.

IMG_0040.JPG

Last edited:
@Bourbonp , Mind sharing why you suggest this? I was thinking about this and glad you mentioned, so wanted to hear more about your experience, and the footage you got.
I installed a GoPro inside the car to get a better perspective of the track and steering angle. I installed it on the side of the passenger seat

My kid has a Go Pro. I'll have to get educated on how it works and battery life.
@CaddyTrack @FLYARMY , make sure you have the right hardware to install the GoPro on the passenger seat. Most of the cars don’t have a sunroof so you can’ use the suction cup. Below is a picture of the hardware I used. Bought it on Amazon and it works well. Ideally, bring a piece of clothe to avoid scratching the plastic or carbon fiber when fixing it.

Attachments

• 90BB00D4-569A-4FD5-9CBB-A93403DCEC0D.jpeg
    90BB00D4-569A-4FD5-9CBB-A93403DCEC0D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
Best lap was a 1:14.02 on the East Bowl here two days ago. Below is video link of that lap and another two 1:14 lap's right after.

Andi and I had a total blast. Top notch instructors, great facility, good food, and amazing cars, of course!!

Best lap was a 1:14.02 on the East Bowl here two days ago. Below is video link of that lap and another two 1:14 lap's right after.

Andi and I had a total blast. Top notch instructors, great facility, good food, and amazing cars, of course!!

Very nice!

That really is a bowl in that one section :)
Does anyone know how they choose which circuit to run? I guess it involves the Corvette schools and any others being run at the same time.

I've seen 3 different configs from the last 3 months: East, Villeneuve, and one between North/Villeneuve:

That really is a bowl in that one section :)
Does anyone know how they choose which circuit to run? I guess it involves the Corvette schools and any others being run at the same time.

I've seen 3 different configs from the last 3 months: East, Villeneuve, and one between North/Villeneuve:

We ran a variant of the east track that has the bowl instead of the right turn and U-turn shown in the east course map. It was called the East Bowl.

^Oops yes I meant the bowl, as you point out you can see it taking that loop instead of the more rectangular East proper

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back