Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Trip

That really is a bowl in that one section :)
Does anyone know how they choose which circuit to run? I guess it involves the Corvette schools and any others being run at the same time.

I've seen 3 different configs from the last 3 months: East, Villeneuve, and one between North/Villeneuve:

sorry i guess i never answered your first question, how they chose which track to run. yeah they had multiple schools going on at the same time, we met some c8 school folks at lunch and happy hour. luck of the draw i guess. I'd love to do one of their bigger tracks.

sorry i guess i never answered your first question, how they chose which track to run. yeah they had multiple schools going on at the same time, we met some c8 school folks at lunch and happy hour. luck of the draw i guess. I'd love to do one of their bigger tracks.
Ya I kinda forgot that at breakfast when I was there in Nov and wondered why all these guys at the table had different color wrist bands.

GoPro inside the car (so you can see your inputs) is invaluable.

This Mount/system is awesome. Been using it for 5 years. Attaches to the pax headrest post. Extremely rigid.

GoPro inside the car (so you can see your inputs) is invaluable.

This Mount/system is awesome. Been using it for 5 years. Attaches to the pax headrest post. Extremely rigid.
Will that work on the BW seats?

A few questions for those who have taken their wife with them, what is available to keep the wife busy while we are at class each day?

Also, is your wife allowed to watch you drive on the track when your out there?

During the meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, can your wife join?

On the last day when checking out, do they offer a place to store your luggage until check out?

Thanks!

A few questions for those who have taken their wife with them, what is available to keep the wife busy while we are at class each day?

Also, is your wife allowed to watch you drive on the track when your out there?

During the meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, can your wife join?

On the last day when checking out, do they offer a place to store your luggage until check out?

Thanks!
My wife attended the class with me and while I was on the track she went to the tower to watch.. Also, if you pay the small fee she can eat too... (I think its $40 and worth it) I just kept my luggage in the car as its safe there.... Oh, they also took my wife for the demo lap around the tract...

So your wife attended class no extra charge?
My wife attended the class with me and while I was on the track she went to the tower to watch.. Also, if you pay the small fee she can eat too... (I think its $40 and worth it) I just kept my luggage in the car as its safe there.... Oh, they also took my wife for the demo lap around the tract...

Thanks Tall Steve. I did pay the $40 for the meals. She was asking me all these questions and wondered the interaction and didn’t want to just sit in a room bored.

I think they have a spa there too, so she can get a massage if she gets bored sitting in the class or watching from the tower.

Funny, my wife is the same! Hopefully she can learn something from the class that could improve her driving skills 🫢
Since our 5BW is my wife's daily, she said she learned a lot just by attending the classroom instruction and watching from tower. She also said that the ride along with the professional instructor gave her a real appreciation of just how extensive the limits of these cars really are. When we got home, I could definitely see a greater degree of confidence in her pushing our car more than before, through she still doesn't push it as hard as I tend to. 😁 Though my wife is definitely a car person.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back