Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

It was like 78-80 when I was there the end of April. Felt great actually.

The C8 seemed quicker through the AutoX but it's really mostly driver Tammie was in a CT4BW and simply walked off from our groups lone CT5 during lapping.

@Throat Yogurt that explains a lot...

Wow.... I don't think I've ever held so much hate towards anything as much as I just did against the Vegas airport and rental car clusterfuck. 2 1/2 hours from landing to finally getting in our rental Car. At the track now and already it looks like it's going to be a fantastic 2 days.

Wow.... I don't think I've ever held so much hate towards anything as much as I just did against the Vegas airport and rental car clusterfuck. 2 1/2 hours from landing to finally getting in our rental Car. At the track now and already it looks like it's going to be a fantastic 2 days.
Try Boston Logan sometime when there is an accident in the tunnel. I had no issues with LAS, get off plane, get firearm, take bus to rental car facility.

What agency? I chose National where usually you just pick your car and go - hopefully it’s the same in Vegas.

Delay leaving Miami (of course) but I’ll be landing in about 2 hours, so hopefully be there by 8:00pm.

Brutal. Mine took about a half hour (Budget).

I'm doing the Allegiant Stadium tour in a little bit then heading out to Pahrump.

This was avis. My fiance must have brutally murdered the pope while simultaneously drowning kittens in a past life. We always have bad luck when we travel together..... I should have left her at home 😂
:unsure:...and after she reads this, you will be left at home from now on. :LOL:

First day at SM: @Matt27 and @jonnywaffles11 getting ready for Lead/follow
FA315D66-0DA9-4D86-B06E-315E76AE930C.jpeg

Had a great time with @Matt27 and @Megamike55. Echoing what everyone said, awesome instructors, awesome cars. And like I've said the past 2 days, I paid for the whole car, I intend to use the whole car. Even used the gravel that I didn't pay for!
I may or may not have PDR footage of Waffles' adventure.

That’s fantastic, you will now be immortalized in the training class where they show your video to all the new students.

Oh my, I wonder if the drone was also running.

The only problem I had with #41 were the slower cars in front. On day two I joined a group of 5BW most with auto. One would pull away in the straight and I would catch him in the "esses". The other person was very experienced and runs at Walkins Glenn in a track prep CT4V. Him and the instructor smoked me in their CT5 BW.

jonnywaffles11 have you run NJMP?, I will be there on May 29th.

View attachment 1684810894826.png

The only problem I had with #41 were the slower cars in front. On day two I joined a group of 5BW most with auto. One would pull away in the straight and I would catch him in the "esses". The other person was very experienced and runs at Walkins Glenn in a track prep CT4V. Him and the instructor smoked me in their CT5 BW.

jonnywaffles11 have you run NJMP?, I will be there on May 29th.

View attachment 19060
I had #34a (CT4, A10) overheat on me twice this weekend. Other than that, everything was awesome.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back