Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

I’m not entirely sure you’re gripping the right stick. 🤭
On that track, in that car, both had the same result.

Chicken My Body Is Ready GIF by giphystudios2021

Anyone know if there are any firearms restrictions at SM? I suspect not many as there is a gun range on the property.

I brought my Sig 9mm with me flying with Delta. Some nutcase stabbed 8 people in Vegas , a few weeks before I got there. I didn't know that they had a small range until my last day, so I never checked it out. I would call first to see if they have eyes/ears available for you or do you supply everything. Vegas has alot of criminal elements. My first night at SM, I went with my wife to the Pahrump WalMart and two homeless guys were attacking each other in the parking lot over a discarded cigarette.

The range is indoors and I only shoot at outdoor ranges. My intention with bringing a pistol is not to have to shoot it.

Forum rolling deep! Should be a blast.
Yes very excited!!

I’m still trying to figure out where to go Sat night. Hakassan has lil Jon which I’ll pass on. X/S has Calvin Harris and David Guetta?

Whaaatt... and miss out on this classic masterpiece?

Yes great hip-hop jam! Ever since Chappelle Show I always think of his sketches on Lil jon - so funny!
Lil Jon could be really fun and I'm staying at the MGM anyway. If we can put a group together I'm obviously open to heading out elsewhere.
I'll be at the Park MGM so it's definitely an option, but my wife prefers EDM.

Anyone know if there are any firearms restrictions at SM? I suspect not many as there is a gun range on the property.
There is a well known firearms training academy in Pahrump. It is not at all unusual to see people carrying in holsters around town and in the restaurants.

There is a well known firearms training academy in Pahrump. It is not at all unusual to see people carrying in holsters around town and in the restaurants.
Yep, been there a few times, Iggy is a maniac.

Will be there 12th and 13th ...looking for suggestions for dinner in the area....I know a couple of people mentioned a few places

I noticed the other day that the front CF spoiler for 5BW has double in pricing! Crazy! I did take insurance out to reduce the liability and never though about cone damage, lol. Damn!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back