Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V SoCal dealer recommendation for new order?

Cadillac CT4-V model
Welcome.

I moved this into the Blackwing forum for greater exposure.

Stay far away from Suburban in Costa Mesa.

Looking to order a new CT4-V BW, can someone recommended a good dealer in the SoCal area? I'll start with that as I have about a thousand questions.

Here is a link for the exact build I want;
Cadillac.com
I live in SoCal but ended up buying my car out in Henderson Nevada, Findlay Cadillac. If you feel like venturing out of state, try them! Ask for Joe Masho. I was fortunate enough to pick one up off of the show floor that it just arrived. Good luck!

Attachments

• 54C292A8-B3E8-4E2C-97A7-5F654B62B98C.jpeg
    54C292A8-B3E8-4E2C-97A7-5F654B62B98C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • 807C7C7B-7456-4216-A01E-5EAB3C2281FF.jpeg
    807C7C7B-7456-4216-A01E-5EAB3C2281FF.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 99
  • 1D85D259-CCA1-4960-8635-9D5EC81C28F3.jpeg
    1D85D259-CCA1-4960-8635-9D5EC81C28F3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
I have no problem traveling to AZ, UT, NV. Just called AAA and they have a pricing plan with Crestview out of West Covina. So Ill talk to the AAA contact there and see if they can order what Im looking for to start with. Ill be happy if I can just avoid any markups over msrp.

Looking at your build, you will probably have to drop both Carbon Fiber options if you want it built anytime soon. Supposedly CF is going to be on constraint all year.
I have no problem traveling to AZ, UT, NV. Just called AAA and they have a pricing plan with Crestview out of West Covina. So Ill talk to the AAA contact there and see if they can order what Im looking for to start with. Ill be happy if I can just avoid any markups over msrp.

I see on Finlay’s Cadillac website, they have a number of CT4-V Blackwings in transit however none of them have carbon fiber packages. I believe I got the last one with a CF package, when I purchased back at the end of the year.

Interestingly enough, I had just walked in when the car had just come off the truck and wasn’t allocated to any buyer. Was able to purchase it at MSRP. While there, two other CT5-V Blackwings had arrived, both in Dark Emerald Frost, and were sold while I was finalizing my transaction. Those both went for $10,000 over sticker

I see on Finlay’s Cadillac website, they have a number of CT4-V Blackwings in transit however none of them have carbon fiber packages. I believe I got the last one with a CF package, when I purchased back at the end of the year.

Interestingly enough, I had just walked in when the car had just come off the truck and wasn’t allocated to any buyer. Was able to purchase it at MSRP. While there, two other CT5-V Blackwings had arrived, both in Dark Emerald Frost, and were sold while I was finalizing my transaction. Those both went for $10,000 over sticker
Yeah, I dont want one bad enough to pay 10K over msrp. I left a message for Joe, first shot at Cresview they wont order without 5K over msrp.

If you're looking for an Electric Blue, there's a used one of the original 250 # 61 manual with CF1 & 2 and it has 450 miles. Check it out in the registry. It still has the full warranty. The dealer is asking $ 81,994.00.
The guy just bought a house and couldn't afford both payments. o_O

Yeah, I dont want one bad enough to pay 10K over msrp. I left a message for Joe, first shot at Cresview they wont order without 5K over msrp.
$10K over sticker was for the 5....not the 4.

When I started negotiating, they were asking $10k over for my 4.......after a week of arm twisting, got it at sticker. I'm sure you can secure the same deal!

I've head mixed reports from Findlay. I reached out about one of their "In Transit" 4's a week and a half ago and was offered MSRP. Someone beat me to the deposit as we were emailing.

Someone recently called in and was told $10k markup. Not sure who to trust at this point. If one salesman wont work with you, try a different one.

FWIW, I comm'd over email for an incoming car. Other guy called for an order. We had different sales reps.

Beverly Hills Cadillac will take your CT4 order w/ no deposit down. Will sell at msrp. Don't know how many allocations they get though.

Beverly Hills Cadillac will take your CT4 order w/ no deposit down. Will sell at msrp. Don't know how many allocations they get though.
Make sure that they don’t install the front license plate like they did to one member here.

I've head mixed reports from Findlay. I reached out about one of their "In Transit" 4's a week and a half ago and was offered MSRP. Someone beat me to the deposit as we were emailing.

Someone recently called in and was told $10k markup. Not sure who to trust at this point. If one salesman wont work with you, try a different one.

FWIW, I comm'd over email for an incoming car. Other guy called for an order. We had different sales reps.
Well, you’re talking to someone who actually purchased a CT-4 V Blackwing from them who was originally told it was $10,000 over sticker and I ended up buying at sticker.

I see they have more in transit and a little persistence I believe will get you there. Don’t give up just because an initial phone call to a salesman tells you it’s $10K over, keep working it!!

Well, you’re talking to someone who actually purchased a CT-4 V Blackwing from them who was originally told it was $10,000 over sticker and I ended up buying at sticker.

I see they have more in transit and a little persistence I believe will get you there. Don’t give up just because an initial phone call to a salesman tells you it’s $10K over, keep working it!!
At a local dealership on this particular auto mall known for mark ups, $10k was the markup. By the time I was leaving, they were willing to sell at sticker. It has none of the options I wanted, so I passed. So if they say $10k mark up, it's definitely possible to get it for sticker.

Yup, $ talks!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners