Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V SoCal dealer recommendation for new order?

Cadillac CT4-V model
Here is a 4 BW infrared manual sitting in the showroom that's being remodeled. The service guy let me in to take a few pics. This car is still available.

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: SOP
Here is a 4 BW infrared manual sitting in the showroom that's being remodeled. The service guy let me in to take a few pics. This car is still available.
I gotta check out the window sticker real quick.

It's got over $9k in options I don't want. It also has sueded everything, and I especially despise anything suede/alcantara. It's an absolute grime magnet and a pain in the ass to clean. After the GT350, never again if I can help it.

Good news is whatever mark up they say, you can talk them down to MSRP if they see you're serious enough and stand your ground on MSRP.

Going to go down there and take a look at it, as I haven't seen it in red.

Last edited:
Well, you’re talking to someone who actually purchased a CT-4 V Blackwing from them who was originally told it was $10,000 over sticker and I ended up buying at sticker.

I see they have more in transit and a little persistence I believe will get you there. Don’t give up just because an initial phone call to a salesman tells you it’s $10K over, keep working it!!

I only gave up because they only had one manual on the way. I don't want an auto. I live 5 min from Findlay, so it would have been nice. The next closest is Salt Lake City, then Denver. My desire isn't that great right now and with gas prices skyrocketing, I'm taking a step back to assess the situation.

Well, you’re talking to someone who actually purchased a CT-4 V Blackwing from them who was originally told it was $10,000 over sticker and I ended up buying at sticker.

I see they have more in transit and a little persistence I believe will get you there. Don’t give up just because an initial phone call to a salesman tells you it’s $10K over, keep working it!!
I told Joe, "Im not going to arm wrestle you, I'm not going to pay over MSRP, so call me back when your ready to sell me the car". Meanwhile, Im also working with a guy at Beverly Hills Cadillac.

What the heck is a permaplate? Never heard of that one before.
This is what was emailed to me by dealer: "PermaPlate protection: an interior and exterior protective coating and wrap that prevents dings, scratches, etc. This will be $1995 on Blackwings" I didn't pursue further.

Also check out La Quinta Cadillac in palm springs they are doing msrp on CT4. I was the only one on the list. Inquired about the car end of Jan. They got an allocation mid February. Ask for Leo Flores.

It's got over $9k in options I don't want. It also has sueded everything, and I especially despise anything suede/alcantara. It's an absolute grime magnet and a pain in the ass to clean. After the GT350, never again if I can help it.

If you opt for the top tier seats you automatically get the sueded interior. It's part of the package that come with the seats. The online config tool won't let you remove it either. You'd have to check with a dealer to see if they can build it without.

Seeing pictures like this make me so happy that I chose InfraRed! Makes waiting for the thing a little more bearable!
Here is a 4 BW infrared manual sitting in the showroom that's being remodeled. The service guy let me in to take a few pics. This car is still available

I told Joe, "Im not going to arm wrestle you, I'm not going to pay over MSRP, so call me back when your ready to sell me the car". Meanwhile, Im also working with a guy at Beverly Hills Cadillac.
Funny enough, the fact that I was working with Beverly Hills Cadillac, was what got Findlay to meet my price. They had a beautiful Dark Emerald Frost Blackwing 4 but couldn't get them totally off that ridiculous $1995 for some kind of BS Perma-Plate. Didn't want it on the matte paint. Regardless, I happened to be going back to SoCal for New Year's and they called me up, right before I left and said I could have the car.

The difference in sticker price on the two cars was around $5,000, mostly the cost of the paint. With the added $2,000 for the Perma-Plate I decided to go with the Findlay deal.

The fellow I dealt with at BH Cadillac was really a cool guy as well. I sent him pics of the one I bought and he totally understood. If BH had come off the extra charge, would have been driving an Emerald Frost instead of a Blaze Orang Metallic. Of course, spending a lot of time here in Vegas/Henderson, would have had to get that Emerald Frost PPv'd.........you can't touch that stuff up.

Seeing pictures like this make me so happy that I chose InfraRed! Makes waiting for the thing a little more bearable!
I was shocked how good it looked in person. I would have loved to buy that one, but I already purchased mine. It's a gorgeous car !!!

What the heck is a permaplate? Never heard of that one before.
I would give them the 2K and not get the permaplate if you're going to get PPF or ceramic. I've had 3 cars with permaplate and its ok but will not prevent paint chips and you have to maintain it monthly with permaplate product if you want it keep some protection. Also, buying it from the dealer. At least that's been my experience with it.

I would give them the 2K and not get the permaplate if you're going to get PPF or ceramic. I've had 3 cars with permaplate and its ok but will not prevent paint chips and you have to maintain it monthly with permaplate product if you want it keep some protection. Also, buying it from the dealer. At least that's been my experience with it.
I would only go so far as to ask the dealership what their commission rate is and just pay them that rather than them putting half-ass products on the car

I gotta check out the window sticker real quick.

Good news is whatever mark up they say, you can talk them down to MSRP if they see you're serious enough and stand your ground on MSRP.

Going to go down there and take a look at it, as I haven't seen it in red.
If you go there, ask for Tony and he will take care of you, he's upfront on everything and has always been able help even after buying the car. He's even offered to help drive me to treatments if I needed a ride.

CT4-V Blackwings are really freeing up. You're going to see a good handful of new buyers without having custom ordered them.

If you go there, ask for Tony and he will take care of you, he's upfront on everything and has always been able help even after buying the car. He's even offered to help drive me to treatments if I needed a ride.
I didn't want to bug anybody. Slipped in earlier and no one was out front nor inside the new showroom. Car looked like it had some scratches on it or some scuffs. Color looked good though, although not enough for me to change from orange blaze.

Whoever is interested in buying cars from here, I would inspect the paint very thoroughly. The last 4BW in that showroom was satin silver and filthy. They didn't even give it the time of day. This one looked clean, but had visible scratches.

About the perma-coat, I dont want it as I will have it ceramic coated and dont want the perma-coat to impair the ceramic coating. I have an order in with La Quinta, #2 in the waiting list. Dealt with the internet sales manager and he was very easy to work with and talk to. Only hope GM is able to start sourcing and delivering the Carbon Options soon. It just looks so good. Love the black and white with blue calipers, a coworker called it a Stormtrooper. Also love the natural leather on black.

Thanks all for the dealer suggestions.

driver_side.jpg
right_rear.jpg
front_left.jpg

inside_front2.jpg

About the perma-coat, I dont want it as I will have it ceramic coated and dont want the perma-coat to impair the ceramic coating. I have an order in with La Quinta, #2 in the waiting list. Dealt with the internet sales manager and he was very easy to work with and talk to. Only hope GM is able to start sourcing and delivering the Carbon Options soon. It just looks so good. Love the black and white with blue calipers, a coworker called it a Stormtrooper. Also love the natural leather on black.

Thanks all for the dealer suggestions.

View attachment 7657View attachment 7658View attachment 7659
View attachment 7660
If all is well there and as it should be, I'm the one that's ahead of you. 👍

The Infrared Blackwing I posted is now gone. They have one BW5 manual ordered for a customer that is now at 3400 and they are on this forum. You know who you are. :sneaky:

They tell me they ordered 4 BW4's and 4 BW5's and had allocations for them so we'll see how long it takes for them to get. ;shrug

For the original poster and topic, have you checked the for sale forum? Sewell in Texas still has almost (10) CT4-V Blackwings available. Some with carbon, some 6MT, some autos. The 4s are getting much easier to locate now.

For the original poster and topic, have you checked the for sale forum? Sewell in Texas still has almost (10) CT4-V Blackwings available. Some with carbon, some 6MT, some autos. The 4s are getting much easier to locate now.
Thanks, I looked through their inventory, cant find what Im looking for yet. I do not want a moon roof, seems like this is a standard option dealers order for inventory. It seems the combo I want (1st post) is going to be a very unique build, if I can get it built.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back