Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

SoCal Blackwing Meetup

Anyone from here going to this?
Yes sir. In the middle of a major cleaning / detailing as we speak. Got another 4BW from my area that’s going to ride up to the pre-meet with me. I got a beer(s) with your name on it afterwards. 😉

Last edited:
Anyone from here going to this?
Wish I could...I live in Virginia but get out to SoCal often...and when I do I sometimes meetup with wine groups there. If I were in town I'd love to join you guys...even if in a rented Camry...that would be OK I assume...I could at least admire and appreciate your cars...if even from a view distant to your tailpipes...

Yes sir. In the middle of a major cleaning / detailing as we speak. Got another 4BW from my area that’s going to ride up to the pre-meet with me. I got a beer(s) with your name on it afterwards. 😉
Ok, I guess I better give mine a bath. It’s been a minute. 😁

Wish I could...I live in Virginia but get out to SoCal often...and when I do I sometimes meetup with wine groups there. If I were in town I'd love to join you guys...even if in a rented Camry...that would be OK I assume...I could at least admire and appreciate your cars...if even from a view distant to your tailpipes...
Would love to meet up over a glass of either.

Are you in town anytime soon?

The official invite is members only but there's nothing stopping anyone else from the meetup, drive over and eating on their own dime.

IMG_5403.jpeg

Are you in town anytime soon?
Most likely mid June but dates not yet set. Of course not with the Blackwing....most likely be driving my mother-in-law's Accord....

Yes, and sometimes they are good excuses.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back