Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

SoCal Blackwing Meetup

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Sorry for the short notice but, we're having a Blackwing / V meetup at the Corona Cars & Coffee this Saturday from 7:00 - 9:00 AM.

My Blackwing is going in for its first service this weekend, maybe next time.

Looks like a pre-meet at the Arco / AM PM / McDonalds parking lot on the other side of the freeway so that we can all drive in and park together.

Attachments

• IMG_5014.jpeg
    IMG_5014.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5013.jpeg
    IMG_5013.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5012.jpeg
    IMG_5012.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5011.jpeg
    IMG_5011.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 98
Let’s use this thread for SoCal events.

Here’s one for this weekend. Due to other commitments, I’m not sure if I can figure out a way to get my car cleaned in time in order to be able to attend. Regardless, it’ll be well attended by Cadillac Vs. That’s what the pre meet is for.

Attachments

• IMG_5046.jpeg
    IMG_5046.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 62
Sounds good Sticker Boy, I'm down to roll if NewCaddy is down, I'll check with my boy Edwin too. NewCaddy, let me know...

Hey guys don’t think I can make this one as I got a conflict.

Are there a lot of BW in SC?
I don't know if I would say a lot, I've seen exactly one 5BW(not counting my own) and five 4BWs in the wild in the two years they've been made. Two of those 4BWs were here at Corona C&C.

Attachments

• 20230812_065009.jpg
    20230812_065009.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 74
Thinking about doing a VVQ before we start parking more than driving...Beaumont, you must drive your Blackwing here...giving it until 9/29 for interest then I'll wait until 2024.

Thinking about doing a VVQ before we start parking more than driving...Beaumont, you must drive your Blackwing here...giving it until 9/29 for interest then I'll wait until 2024.
VVQ? BBQ?

Parking more than driving? This is SoCal! 😂

Interested in showing off the new Road Atlanta.

Would love to see it and the reference was based on my personal stance of keeping the whip in the garage if there's any hint of rain. Looking for at least 2 more folks down to ride before I commit to brisket money.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back