Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

SoCal Blackwing Meetup

A few more pre-meet locations.

Attachments

• IMG_5198.jpeg
    IMG_5198.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5199.jpeg
    IMG_5199.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 47
Those were for the Azusa Canyon run. It looks like you didn’t make it. There were ~60 Vs there.
Great turn out, a bit too much congestion up the hill that time of the morning I guess but still had a good time. Nice to meet you @NewCaddy !

Great turn out, a bit too much congestion up the hill that time of the morning I guess but still had a good time. Nice to meet you @NewCaddy !

Sorry we didn’t get a chance to meet. Thanks for the pic. Nice exit! 😂

Last edited:
Certainly an epic turnout!
Likewise @TFG, pleasure to meet you. Nice choice in color on your 5BW, btw🙂.

@Ptownryda71, @RDATLTE, always good to see you guys!

Sorry we didn’t get a chance to meet. Thanks for the pic. Nice exit! 😂View attachment 22637
Boys will be boys, I suppose. I'll definitely make a point to say hello next time. How often do the V guys usually gather during the year?

We had a nice run back down the canyon, whoever was on the RR1000 caught us about half way down though and he was only showing up when we left. :oops:

If you have I
Boys will be boys, I suppose. I'll definitely make a point to say hello next time. How often do the V guys usually gather during the year?

We had a nice run back down the canyon, whoever was on the RR1000 caught us about half way down though and he was only showing up when we left. :oops:
If you have Instagram, follow @cadillac_v_fest for meet ups. I'll post them up here as well as they come up.

IMG_5319.jpeg
IMG_5320.jpeg
Saturday January 20th Audio City in Santa Fe Springs 10 AM - 2 PM, Cadillac pre-meet in Downey at 8 AM. Let’s get the gang back together.
IMG_5318.jpeg

I've been to Downey...that doesn't really look like Downey to me...

A change in the time for the pre-meet. There is currently rain in the forecast.
IMG_5325.jpeg

Cancelled due to Mother Nature!
IMG_5337.jpeg

Pre-meet:
IMG_5350.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC