Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

SoCal Blackwing Meetup

Would love to see it and the reference was based on my personal stance of keeping the whip in the garage if there's any hint of rain. Looking for at least 2 more folks down to ride before I commit to brisket money.
Don’t like the rain either.
When were you thinking for this low n slow event?

I’m good with the calendar
21 or 28 October, which works best for group? This is pending mother nature being cooperative, I will be tracking the 10-day forecast for a go-no go. It would look like at 3pm start, food would be done when you guys arrived. If weather doesn't cooperate, I'd move it to the spring. BTW, leaving for V-academy in a few hours...for the 3rd time, just thought I'd put that out there for shits and giggles :)...you can never get enough of that place.

21 or 28 October, which works best for group? This is pending mother nature being cooperative, I will be tracking the 10-day forecast for a go-no go. It would look like at 3pm start, food would be done when you guys arrived. If weather doesn't cooperate, I'd move it to the spring. BTW, leaving for V-academy in a few hours...for the 3rd time, just thought I'd put that out there for shits and giggles :)...you can never get enough of that place.
Either works for us. You know I gotta ask; is Reina welcome?

So Cal 4BW here. I'm in for a ACH cruise! Red Box is so fun in these cars...minus the rocks.

I’m in, either date works. And 3rd time? You counting from a previous gen ownership?

Forgive me, I'm no clear on this plan yet. Start where at what time and finish where?

It looks like this show in Temecula is going to be well attended by Cadillac Vs.
IMG_5142.jpeg

Forgive me, I'm no clear on this plan yet. Start where at what time and finish where?
I'm looking to do a cookout and inviting some of the local Blackwing owners here in Socal. A few of us (3) met up at the Corona C&C a few weeks ago so just wanted to do something small before the cold hits. I'm in Beaumont, planning on having the grub ready before you guys arrive if there are any takers. 3PMish, playing it by ear based on what mother nature does, 10/21 or 10/28...

The Ortega Hwy is closed from 6 AM - 6PM on Sunday so, it looks like I won’t make it either because I don’t want to drive all of the way around to get there from where I live.

Please RSVP for those that can make it, next Saturday 10/21 @ 3pm. 1650 Croton St, Beaumont 92223.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back