Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

So this happened a few weeks back... you can't make it up!

But you only reved it to 2600rpm…
3741A071-A1E1-4279-ACC4-4D453A988D4A.gif

Last edited:
A perfect welcome
Love me some hairnation!
Indeed. What are the odds of that song hitting 3 seconds after the odometer opens up? Taking it as a sign from a above! I would have also settled for Hair of the Dog or Screaming for Vengeance :_rock

Indeed. What are the odds of that song hitting 3 seconds after the odometer opens up? Taking it as a sign from a above! I would have also settled for Hair of the Dog or Screaming for Vengeance :_rock
Thanks, you just made me feel old..... I've started listening to old people music.... I listened to Tchaikovsky Symphony #4 on my way to and from work today.....

Thanks, you just made me feel old..... I've started listening to old people music.... I listened to Tchaikovsky Symphony #4 on my way to and from work today.....
When I started hearing what I considered to be some of the best music ever now playing on the classic rock stations, I felt old too.

When I started hearing what I considered to be some of the best music ever now playing on the classic rock stations, I felt old too.
I started feeling old about 20 years ago when I started to hear some of my favorite bands like The Cars on my local classic rock station. I'm now enjoying a little jazz in my 50s, kill me now.

That's awesome @668LT4. My wife's car is tuned to Hair Nation every time I get in her car to drive it.

I started feeling old about 20 years ago when I started to hear some of my favorite bands like The Cars on my local classic rock station. I'm now enjoying a little jazz in my 50s, kill me now.

That's awesome @668LT4. My wife's car is tuned to Hair Nation every time I get in her car to drive it.
Thanks my Friend. Sounds like your wife enjoys her hair bands too!

Even worse, I heard Ozzie being played on elevator Muzac.
Still love hairbands, wife has HB nation as primary in her Jeep

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners