Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Sirius XM PSA

Capital One has it as well and I use it just for that reason
Pro tip: The time saver is using a virtual CC.
Sirius used to be so bad (they'd still ding my card even years after I sold the car and cancelled the service) that I went to paying them only by check, which meant that every 6 months I'd also have to argue with them about the $2 fee to send me a paper bill.

Do you still get points/miles/rebates on your virtual cards?

Do you still get points/miles/rebates on your virtual cards?
Yes for Capital One (at least Venture X which I have). Same as if I use my physical card. Double points on everything and 10x points for travel bookings thru their travel site.

I have 3 cars with and my bill is like $60/month. I’ve been meaning to call for a while, I just hate having to take time out of my day to deal with this shit. I’m calling tomorrow.

The virtual CC feature of CapitalOne is great. I was blown away that nobody else (I thought) offered it.

Discover has stood by me since their initial debut in the 80's, but now all my subscriptions use the CapitalOne virtual CC feature after Discover claimed "fraud" and gave me new CC numbers twice in 6 months.

I have sirius accounts in each of my 3 cars. It's not difficult to get the $5.99 + fees per month deal. It comes out to less than $9 per month for each car. I listen to the streaming app every day all day while I'm working and whenever I'm doing stuff where I want music. Just keep a look out for the email that your promotion is expiring and contact them. I have been using he chat the last few times so I don't have to talk to anyone.

I have 3 cars with and my bill is like $60/month. I’ve been meaning to call for a while, I just hate having to take time out of my day to deal with this shit. I’m calling tomorrow.
Just use the online chat when you log into the website. Literally took less than 5 minutes to ask for the lower prices and then just accept the 12 month agreement by answering "yes" right within chat window. You'll probably be on music hold at least 5 minutes.

The virtual CC feature of CapitalOne is great. I was blown away that nobody else (I thought) offered it.

Discover has stood by me since their initial debut in the 80's, but now all my subscriptions use the CapitalOne virtual CC feature after Discover claimed "fraud" and gave me new CC numbers twice in 6 months.
Yes, this was a game changer for me because many years ago whenever my card would get hacked (usually from it being captured during a swipe at a PoS unit), I had to spend two hours updating the card number on all of the automated billing sites I used. Now I have a separate virtual card assigned to each of those sites. Now their newest plugin recognizes if I am purchasing from a new site and automatically generates a new card number for me on the fly. Super convenient.

FYI...for those of you thinking of resubscribing, I just received what I'm sure was a spam/phishing email. Says it's from Sirius and wants you to resubscribe. They of course want your credit card. The email WAS NOT from Sirius. Let's be careful out there.

I went through the same shit. Had 5 subscriptions at one time. Only my wife and I. It was such a a infuriating process to renegotiate that I cancelled all but 1 account, my wife wanted it. Opon renewal at $99 a year I also got Internet access. Now I just stream Sirius with the app in multiple vehicles.
Pandora is my usual go to but it's there if I want a change.
It is much much better experience now than years ago with Sirius. You would state your case and then they would put you on with a supervisor and have to go state your case again. I lost my shit, hung up and called AMEX, problem solved

I "had" a Road and Track Magazine subscription for the past few years. It was about $25 per year. I had the auto renewal attached to my credit card. I would get a card in the mail stating that my renewal was going to be processed. Of course, every so often the price would increase a few bucks. Since 2021/30$.....2023 $35 bucks. Just got my renewal notice that the magazine was going to $60 per year. CANCELLED.

Today for the first time ever I contacted sirius about the rates on my Lexus and Cadillac. I'm embarassed to say how much i was being charged per month since I never asked for a reduction in the past. They dropped both cars to $5.99 plus taxes for the next 12 months. I'll just need to call them back in a year to lower it again.

I hate to sound like an old man yelling at a cloud, but...
The pain of talking to a Sirius XM rep on the phone just isn't worth it to me. Whether it's to get a low rate, or to jump through hoops just to cancel service ... no thank you. I did it for a while, but it got more ridiculous when I had multiple cars with it.

Sirius XM doesn't want my business. Be easier to do business with, and don't charge me for each car (or at least offer a multi-car discount of some kind) when I can only drive one at a time.

At this point my daughters are both on Spotify, and we can share playlists, and I can pay once and use it in whichever car I'm in. Not to mention the fact that Spotify is better.

I have subscribed to Car and Driver for years. I just "re upped" for two more years. They just changed the magazine from monthly to every other month. They will be "double issues", so no extension of your subscription. I think I'll be done when the renewal comes in two years.

Just got a offer in the mail from Sirius. 12 months for 4 bucks a month. My issue with them is, there are too many "offers". I'll ride that one year out and decide. As someone said on here, you can use the chatbot to get a better deal instead of a human. I haven't done that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back