Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Santa Clarita CA, other Blackwing owners

dstewart51

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
23' CT4V-BW
Shot in the dark, I was on my way home from work in Santa Clarita, heading north East on Copper Hill Rd past McBean. Another White or Possibly Rift 4BW gave a short honk then passed my on my right before coming to a stop at San Francisquito Canyon where I turned to head north. Just checking to see if that's someone here by chance.

Which got me thinking, if there where a few BW owners near by, it would be cool to meet up sometime.

I’m out in Newbury Park!
3C20ADD7-F980-4CBB-B565-918EE2C750CA.jpeg
30333E97-A284-4AFF-A00B-076A3786474E.jpeg

Camarillo Brillo

@Neveready
Id be up for meeting at that car show, but I don't know of any good roads in that area. Sounds like a great place to meetup.

@V Zaddy
ACH is always fun and very scenic. Weather is going to get sketchy up there very soon. Upper Big Tujunga Canyon Road is always a blast.

@Neveready
Id be up for meeting at that car show, but I don't know of any good roads in that area. Sounds like a great place to meetup.

@V Zaddy
ACH is always fun and very scenic. Weather is going to get sketchy up there very soon. Upper Big Tujunga Canyon Road is always a blast.
We don't have to do this all at once, but there are 2 roads I can think of over in that area. Mulholland highway and the Snake. The 23 is very good too but it's further north from woodland hills. They are technical roads, where you would be in 2nd gear mostly. Perfect for a 4BW.

We don't have to do this all at once, but there are 2 roads I can think of over in that area. Mulholland highway and the Snake. The 23 is very good too but it's further north from woodland hills. They are technical roads, where you would be in 2nd gear mostly. Perfect for a 4BW.

I know 23 and Balcom Canyon, I'll road bike those now and then. Dec 4th at the Car Show sounds like a good plan for any locals that can make it.

I'm going to toss this out there as an idea for a future drive, route link below;

Mix of tight and open, some good scenic views. Its a common route among some sports car clubs.

The V club had a meet at Super Car Sunday a few weeks ago. I was out of town and did not get to go.

I work in Santa Monica so I take Mulholland Hwy to Old Topaga Cyn to PCH to work. It does not suck, I find myself getting up/leaving for work early just to rip thru the canyon

My suggestion would be Mulholland Hwy to Stunt Rd. to PCH to Kanan Rd. to Mulholland Hwy back to Woodland Hills. Stunt Road is a blast.

On a weekend mid day, it going to be crowded....

I know 23 and Balcom Canyon, I'll road bike those now and then. Dec 4th at the Car Show sounds like a good plan for any locals that can make it.

I'm going to toss this out there as an idea for a future drive, route link below;

Mix of tight and open, some good scenic views. Its a common route among some sports car clubs.
I'm really up for either of those. To me I don't mind going to super car Sunday and then ACH.

I was planning to go to that SCS with my family because it's usually a big show, and alot of unique cars show up. Plus it's for charity.

A few weeks back there was a 5BW at SCS, DEF in 10A. I'm not sure if he's on this forum... this was the best picture I could get as my boys are always fighting for position🤦🏻

Attachments

• 20221002_085416.jpg
    20221002_085416.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 57
I'm planning on attending the Dec 4th SCS meet.
Is that a “big one”? Isn’t it weekly but, once a month is bigger than the other weeks?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back