Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Santa Clarita CA, other Blackwing owners

I'd like to get some sort of group chat going for SoCal BW owners -- any preference for Instagram, Facebook (Messenger), WhatsApp, other? We could organize drives / meetups more easily this way

Is that a “big one”? Isn’t it weekly but, once a month is bigger than the other weeks?
This is a larger one, it's a toy charity drive and woodland hills Porsche is sponsoring.

This is a larger one, it's a toy charity drive and woodland hills Porsche is sponsoring.
I’ll see what I can do to make it up from S OC.

I'd like to get some sort of group chat going for SoCal BW owners -- any preference for Instagram, Facebook (Messenger), WhatsApp, other? We could organize drives / meetups more easily this way
I’m on Instagram but, not Facebook. I haven’t used WhatsApp in some time but, that shouldn’t be a problem to start back up.

I’m on Instagram but, not Facebook. I haven’t used WhatsApp in some time but, that shouldn’t be a problem to start back up.
Yeah, I would rather not use Facebook. I have Instagram and what's app as well

Yeah, I would rather not use Facebook. I have Instagram and what's app as well

Instagram works with me too! My handle is @v__zaddy, post yours if you'd like and I'll add everyone together into a group

Instagram works with me too! My handle is @v__zaddy, post yours if you'd like and I'll add everyone together into a group
@zle_blackwing

Bakersfield chiming in. I've yet to see another BW here yet.

Folks, forecast is low 50s and rain all morning for woodland hills. If it's not raining or just a mist I'll be there.

Folks, forecast is low 50s and rain all morning for woodland hills. If it's not raining or just a mist I'll be there.

Yeah, not much point heading out there if its going to be wet all morning. I was looking forward to it, but will plan on another event soon.

I am heading over there. It looks like no rain until 10. We can plan another meetup after the holidays.

Met up with Neveready at the Super Car Sunday show in Woodland Hills. The event had more cars than I was expecting. Next meet we are going to try to plan a drive and lunch, after the 1st of the year.

IMG_5079.jpg

Met up with Neveready at the Super Car Sunday show in Woodland Hills. The event had more cars than I was expecting. Next meet we are going to try to plan a drive and lunch, after the 1st of the year.

View attachment 14917
It was an awesome show and definitely worth the drive out there. I'm looking forward to a group meet and drive, as Dstewart51 mentioned a great route we can go to and not worry about traffic.

I can't believe we saw this in person, what a treat to see this rally car legend! ♥️

20221204_084605.jpg

20221204_084658.jpg

Hey everyone, about half a dozen of us are gathering this Saturday at the C&C in Palos Verdes. Same details as in this other post I made: SoCal Blackwing owners — let’s meet at C&C in Palos Verdes on April 22

Date and Time
April 22, 2023
7:00 am - 9:00 am

550 Deep Valley Dr
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274

Event Link

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels