Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Roll Call

My name is Dustin Callaway, I live in Frisco, Tx. Married 37 years old.... My "kids" consist of a 4 legged overgrown rat, I mean Chihuahua, and a 3 legged 80lb mutt, both rescues...

I cant remember what all cars I have owned......... My father street raced, most of his younger life and made much of his yearly wages winning those races.... Hence, my first car was a 4banger foxbox Mustang with 5.0 badges...... Because he wouldn't let me own a V8...... Smart decision as I am amazed I made it through my teens... After that, it was downhill for my bank account as I just kept buying cars and modding everyone of them.......

My first caddy was the 2013 V Coupe, which was promptly modded to just over 700whp about a month later after getting my ass handed to me by a chick in a GTR (Luna, wife of Kenny Tran from JoTech Motorsports)... 10.2 in the 1/4 and 190 at the Texas mile... Stock bottom end on pump 93, no meth and no N2O....

Long story short, met a lot of people, ended up on the Board of the Texas V Club, now called the Cadillac V Club, but resigned a couple years later after I started working at Sewell Cadillac of Dallas, of course after meeting several people who worked there through the club.... ... I just never had any time left over but I stayed pretty well involved with the scene for a minute....

about 6 months ago, I was given the name Blackwing King on some Facebook pages I just rolled with it....

Hobbies other than cars.... Stock Market and Guns and I'm somewhat of a nerd so I have a PC that cost more than my first car.... lol Not really sure else what to say.....I'm just crazy gearhead like the rest of you..

random photos below...
Dustin, so question is, which car do you currently have now? Driving a ATS-V? I know I FB creep you after following your account but couldnt figure it out.

Dustin, so question is, which car do you currently have now? Driving a ATS-V? I know I FB creep you after following your account but couldnt figure it out.

I sold my ATS-V last year... it wasn't for sale but someone offered me enough to say yes.....

I had an initial 250 unit on order but canceled it when I found out GM wasn't allowing employee discount......

Now, I just drive random cars... One of the benefits of working at my dealer is we get a demo vehicle with fuel and insurance......... I'm torn between models but leaning towards the CT4-V BW.... I cant stand not having 8 hamsters under the hood singing but the 4 gives a much better driving experience....

The last 10 or so cars I have purchased, I didn't know I was purchasing it the morning I came in.... A deal or a unicorn shows up from time to time that I cant pass up and I just impulse buy....... Waiting around for that...

@1StunnaV Those V-badges are slick. I'm not from Texas, but still love them in red, white, and blue.

Where are they from?

Prior to the CadillacVclub being national, it was the Texas V Club.... We had them custom made... Its the Texas Flag

My name is Dustin Callaway, I live in Frisco, Tx. Married 37 years old.... My "kids" consist of a 4 legged overgrown rat, I mean Chihuahua, and a 3 legged 80lb mutt, both rescues...

I cant remember what all cars I have owned......... My father street raced, most of his younger life and made much of his yearly wages winning those races.... Hence, my first car was a 4banger foxbox Mustang with 5.0 badges...... Because he wouldn't let me own a V8...... Smart decision as I am amazed I made it through my teens... After that, it was downhill for my bank account as I just kept buying cars and modding everyone of them.......

My first caddy was the 2013 V Coupe, which was promptly modded to just over 700whp about a month later after getting my ass handed to me by a chick in a GTR (Luna, wife of Kenny Tran from JoTech Motorsports)... 10.2 in the 1/4 and 190 at the Texas mile... Stock bottom end on pump 93, no meth and no N2O....

Long story short, met a lot of people, ended up on the Board of the Texas V Club, now called the Cadillac V Club, but resigned a couple years later after I started working at Sewell Cadillac of Dallas, of course after meeting several people who worked there through the club.... ... I just never had any time left over but I stayed pretty well involved with the scene for a minute....

about 6 months ago, I was given the name Blackwing King on some Facebook pages I just rolled with it....

Hobbies other than cars.... Stock Market and Guns and I'm somewhat of a nerd so I have a PC that cost more than my first car.... lol Not really sure else what to say.....I'm just crazy gearhead like the rest of you..

random photos below...
Cars, guns and pc..... you sound like my kinda guy 😁

I'll go ahead and chime in. :)

From San Antonio, TX right now, but not really what I call home. I'm a roamer, and have lived all over the world. Military brat growing up, then did 8 years in the Army, before getting out and deciding to keep working for good ole Uncle Sam as a civilian. I work in cybersecurity and other such things revolving around computers. I sit at my desk almost 14 hours a day, between work and gaming/browsing forums.

Married for a while, 3 kids, and just enjoying the wonderful life that I'm blessed enough to live. Have been a car guy for a long time, since I can remember, but didn't really get into it until my Infiniti G37xS sedan. After modding that, I got the itch and had to grab my dream car, a Corvette. Had a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport, then sold it when I went overseas to Japan. Ever since, I've been itching to get back into something fun. Currently drive an Infiniti Q60S, and it's just boring.

Never really considered buying a Cadillac before, so this is a new one for me. I was OBSESSED with Audi in the late 2000's and 2010's. I always thought I'd end up with an RS model...but now that the new RS5 is out, they are literally price leaders for German brands now, which makes NO sense to me, as they were always the underdog when I liked them. After realizing it was going to cost me $100k to build an RS5 and my brain exploding...I started looking around for other sports sedans. Of course I checked out the M3 Comp xDrive, but it just lacked the excitement factor I'm looking for in my car. It just looks/feels like another BMW to me, and I've never been fond of the brand. That snout is a huge turnoff as well. So, naturally, I kept looking and found out about the Blackwings. After going to the local dealer, getting lucky and being able to see it in person, start it up on the showroom floor and rev it a bit...I was sold. Looking forward to being part of the "ownership" family soon. :)

Hey everyone, my name’s Nikita, I’m 24 (I think I’m one of the youngest people on this forum). Been living in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago for most of my life, currently up in Algonquin, planning on moving down south to TN or FL in the coming months though (winters are getting to me). Anyway, I have my own business (ASPEKT), which specializes in helping ecommerce stores grow through digital marketing. That’s my main source of living.

I’ve been into cars since I could walk, mainly just loving the engineering aspect of it. Discovering Top Gear at 13 really took off my passion for cars to a new level, and I’ve been obsessed since. Basically getting to a point where when I meet someone in person, I associate them with what they drive (lol). Also recently been getting into F1 over the last few years and plan on going to COTA for the upcoming 2022 Austin GP.

I currently have a 6MT Electric Blue CT5 on order with TPW 6/13, hopefully will be able to get it before summer ends so I can enjoy it a bit, fingers crossed.

So far here’s what I’ve owned:

• 2010 Scion TC
  • 2017 Honda Civic Si
  • 2018 Mercedes C300 (current daily)

After going from civic to the benz I’ve been really craving for something with more speed and a manual, so looking forward to getting my BW.

I'll chime in and have to say I've really enjoyed reading about everyone. Pretty cool.

My name is Dax, 42 and an Az native that got dragged out to Philly suburbs about 10 years after I got married(i die a little bit every winter). Two kids, 12 and 9 who are both pretty amazing.

Work as a commercial underwriter for PNC and have a kick ass wife who owns her own crossfit gym.

Went through a crazy phase in the last 18 months or so as i had a 2016 GSF that my lease ended on, bought a LS500 F-Sport that that I only had for about 8 months and I sold that for a 2018 CTS-V last May. I only kept the CTS-V for 3 months due to various reasons that I couldn't have really known prior to buying since I bought out of state. Sold the CTS-V and went back to Lexus and got a 20' GSF that I'm about to trade in for my 5BW that I signed on this past week and being shipped out to me on Tuesday. I'm really excited for the BW and will hopefully keep for a couple years. 🤞🤞

Hey everyone, my name’s Nikita, I’m 24 (I think I’m one of the youngest people on this forum). Been living in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago for most of my life, currently up in Algonquin, planning on moving down south to TN or FL in the coming months though (winters are getting to me). Anyway, I have my own business (ASPEKT), which specializes in helping ecommerce stores grow through digital marketing. That’s my main source of living.

I’ve been into cars since I could walk, mainly just loving the engineering aspect of it. Discovering Top Gear at 13 really took off my passion for cars to a new level, and I’ve been obsessed since. Basically getting to a point where when I meet someone in person, I associate them with what they drive (lol). Also recently been getting into F1 over the last few years and plan on going to COTA for the upcoming 2022 Austin GP.

I currently have a 6MT Electric Blue CT5 on order with TPW 6/13, hopefully will be able to get it before summer ends so I can enjoy it a bit, fingers crossed.

So far here’s what I’ve owned:

• 2010 Scion TC
  • 2017 Honda Civic Si
  • 2018 Mercedes C300 (current daily)

After going from civic to the benz I’ve been really craving for something with more speed and a manual, so looking forward to getting my BW.

Make sure you visit the Tail of the Dragon and Cherahola sky way after you move to Tennessee

Hey all. My name is Seth, I am 31 years old. I live with my partner in Austin, TX. I do kind of wonder how open-minded the Blackwing community is... the Miata community is very open-minded 🤣
I grew up in Upstate NY but moved to Austin in 2014 and I've been working as a realtor since 2019. As we all know, the market is just insane, so it's been interesting to say the least. A lot of work, but I'm very grateful for what I do and for my clients. I never thought I'd be in a position to be able to get a car like this. My past cars are 1966 Ford Mustang (auto transmission), 2000 Honda Civic EX MT, 2006 Mazda3 Grand Touring Hatch MT, 2016 Mazda3 Sport Hatch MT, 2017 Mazda Miata RF MT. I was seriously considering a Lotus Emira but landed on the CT4-V BW instead. Need something that's an all-arounder. Should have my car within a month or two, not really holding my breath. It will get here when it gets here!

Hey all. My name is Seth, I am 31 years old. I live with my partner in Austin, TX. I do kind of wonder how open-minded the Blackwing community is... the Miata community is very open-minded 🤣
I grew up in Upstate NY but moved to Austin in 2014 and I've been working as a realtor since 2019. As we all know, the market is just insane, so it's been interesting to say the least. A lot of work, but I'm very grateful for what I do and for my clients. I never thought I'd be in a position to be able to get a car like this. My past cars are 1966 Ford Mustang (auto transmission), 2000 Honda Civic EX MT, 2006 Mazda3 Grand Touring Hatch MT, 2016 Mazda3 Sport Hatch MT, 2017 Mazda Miata RF MT. I was seriously considering a Lotus Emira but landed on the CT4-V BW instead. Need something that's an all-arounder. Should have my car within a month or two, not really holding my breath. It will get here when it gets here!
Were open minded and like all kinds of cars........:) Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting!

Welcome to the forum. Not sure why you felt the need to tell us about your life style.
Car guys like other car guys. Tell us more about who ordered your car and the options.

Welcome to the forum. Not sure why you felt the need to tell us about your life style.
Car guys like other car guys. Tell us more about who ordered your car and the options.

I'm just talking a little bit about who I am and what I've got going on in my life because that's the purpose of this thread 🤷‍♂️ Did you notice all the other posts where people said they've been married to their wife for 17 years? Have kids? What other hobbies they're into? Etc? ... Those are all "lifestyle" ... Figure if I'm gonna tell people more about who I am it would be pointless to gloss over major aspects of my life.

Anyway - the car was ordered by the GM of Cadillac South San Francisco and just happened to be almost exactly the same as the order I've had sitting with Covert here in Austin.

CT4-V BW, 6 MT, Infrared Tintcoat, Sky Cool Gray Interior, CF 1, CF 2, Tech Package, PDR, Sunroof, Satin Graphite Wheels, Red Calipers, Alcanterra Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Black Mirror Caps, Black Lug Nuts. Only thing it's missing from my personal build is the dang red seatbelts... and I heard those add 25 HP.

I'm just talking a little bit about who I am and what I've got going on in my life because that's the purpose of this thread 🤷‍♂️ Did you notice all the other posts where people said they've been married to their wife for 17 years? Have kids? What other hobbies they're into? Etc? ... Those are all "lifestyle" ... Figure if I'm gonna tell people more about who I am it would be pointless to gloss over major aspects of my life.

Anyway - the car was ordered by the GM of Cadillac South San Francisco and just happened to be almost exactly the same as the order I've had sitting with Covert here in Austin.

CT4-V BW, 6 MT, Infrared Tintcoat, Sky Cool Gray Interior, CF 1, CF 2, Tech Package, PDR, Sunroof, Satin Graphite Wheels, Red Calipers, Alcanterra Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Black Mirror Caps, Black Lug Nuts. Only thing it's missing from my personal build is the dang red seatbelts... and I heard those add 25 HP.
That's going to be a cool car! My 5 is very close to your build specs....Oh, the red seatbelts only add approximately 5-6 HP, I could be wrong as it depends on who you are asking about this.....LOL

Seth,
Has you order been submitted to the factory yet? If it has it can be entered on the tracker.

Yep! It's been added. It's actually already built. Just waiting on shipping. We shall see...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back