Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Roll Call

I'm just talking a little bit about who I am and what I've got going on in my life because that's the purpose of this thread 🤷‍♂️ Did you notice all the other posts where people said they've been married to their wife for 17 years? Have kids? What other hobbies they're into? Etc? ... Those are all "lifestyle" ... Figure if I'm gonna tell people more about who I am it would be pointless to gloss over major aspects of my life.

Anyway - the car was ordered by the GM of Cadillac South San Francisco and just happened to be almost exactly the same as the order I've had sitting with Covert here in Austin.

CT4-V BW, 6 MT, Infrared Tintcoat, Sky Cool Gray Interior, CF 1, CF 2, Tech Package, PDR, Sunroof, Satin Graphite Wheels, Red Calipers, Alcanterra Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Black Mirror Caps, Black Lug Nuts. Only thing it's missing from my personal build is the dang red seatbelts... and I heard those add 25 HP.
Similar build to mine as well minus the carbon fiber packages and the sun roof I am sure it will look great

I'll relent to Steve's bullying.

I'm Matt, 28, living in northern NJ. Married for 2 years. No kids yet, but hopefully soon. Work as a lawyer.

Spent the last 10 years lusting after various sport sedans and this feels like the last chance for the kind of stuff I always envisioned myself driving when I was finally done with higher ed and settled in. Found a car in stock at MSRP and jumped. Learning to drive stick has been fun (and long overdue).

Picked up my 4BW earlier this week, coming out of an Alfa Giulia TI Sport (green over tan, because why not?) which is now my wife's car.

I'm going to put a stupid vanity plate on the BW for fun and have been following that thread (and those awful "wang" jokes) closely for ideas.

Counting down the miles until 500 so I can really have some fun. Will hopefully do 2-3 track days a year around the Northeast (NJMP, Lime Rock, Pocono or the Glen) and I have some experience through various manufacturer events. Also definitely booking Spring Mountain at some point in 2023 and will be at Lime Rock for IMSA next month if anybody wants to try to meet up.

I'm Matt, 28, living in northern NJ. Married for 2 years. No kids yet, but hopefully soon. Work as a lawyer.
Where in NJ? I was born and raised in Parsippany, last owned a house in Lake Hopatcong.

Spent the last 10 years lusting after various sport sedans and this feels like the last chance for the kind of stuff I always envisioned myself driving when I was finally done with higher ed and settled in. Found a car in stock at MSRP and jumped. Learning to drive stick has been fun (and long overdue).

Picked up my 4BW earlier this week, coming out of an Alfa Giulia TI Sport (green over tan, because why not?) which is now my wife's car.

I'm going to put a stupid vanity plate on the BW for fun and have been following that thread (and those awful "wang" jokes) closely for ideas.

Counting down the miles until 500 so I can really have some fun. Will hopefully do 2-3 track days a year around the Northeast (NJMP, Lime Rock, Pocono or the Glen) and I have some experience through various manufacturer events. Also definitely booking Spring Mountain at some point in 2023 and will be at Lime Rock for IMSA next month if anybody wants to try to meet up.
Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

Hey Guys, I'll be in the VA Hospital starting tomorrow so no driving either of my BW's for a while and I'm putting them under lock and key with a guard dog.
Will be looking for good reports from your procedures. Best of luck and keep us in the loop!

Hi Everyone, my name is Jonathan. I'm 31, live in the Bay Area, and work as a financial advisor. I purchased an Electric Blue 4BW (46-350) earlier this month. Wasn't even in the market for a BW due to driving Fords and Hondas all my life. Eventually came to the conclusion that it was petty to not consider purchasing one of C&D's 10 Best because of a silly brand rivalry. Thank god I did, because I was able to negotiate the dealer down from their $20k ADM and haven't looked back.

A drunk driver totaled my 2016 Focus RS last year so I've been driving a 2016 Honda Fit. I still have a 2007 S2000 but that's more of a weekend car than a daily.

Surprised I didn't post in this thread yet.

I'm Brian, 39 years old, married for 15 years (been with my wife for 21 years), 3 kids - 2 boys and 1 girl (12, 10, 7). We have 3 cats and a dog. I live about 45 minutes north west of Philly. I work in pharmaceutical research as a senior manager with a global team reporting to me (wife is also in the pharma industry but on the manufacturing side). I've been home based the last 10 years which is nice. I can open my garage door and stare at my 4BW anytime I want 😊.

Anyway, I picked up my 4BW this week after almost a 6 month wait. Haven't been able to have a 'fun' car for a while as we needed 3 row vehicles for the kids and car seats (wife has a minivan and I have an 08 Yukon Denali). I at least still have a 6.2l V8 in my garage with the Yukon lol - i should supercharge it one day, it currently has exhaust, intake, and a tune. Before that, I had a modded/tuned 05 Mitsubishi Evo 8, 94 Camaro, and a 92 Camaro.

Hey All,

Tate here! I am 46 years old and I live in Flower Mound TX. I have a saing of a wife and two amazing sons. I have been working for GM for 25 years. I work in finance so I don't get to do any of the cool stuff with vehicles, but I enjoy it. I have had more GM vehicles (and a few others) than I care to admit. Like I said...my wife is a saint. Until the 5BW my favorite vehicle that I regret selling to this day was my 2015 SS. Some of my previous vehicles include a C8, CTS-V, ZL1, Model S (shortest time I've ever owned a vehicle), two other SS's and many many more.

I picked up my 5BW on July the 11th. I put in my order with Sewell in June of 2021 and it was a roller coaster of emotions and considered cancelling my order many times. So glad I didn't!! Having had the car now for a little over a week and trying darndest to get past 500 miles I can say confidently that this has been my favorite car thus far. It truly does check all the boxes for me and I look forward to many many more miles of fun. Looking foward to hopefully meeting some fellow owners here in the DFW area!!

Hey All,

Tate here! I am 46 years old and I live in Flower Mound TX. I have a saing of a wife and two amazing sons. I have been working for GM for 25 years. I work in finance so I don't get to do any of the cool stuff with vehicles, but I enjoy it. I have had more GM vehicles (and a few others) than I care to admit. Like I said...my wife is a saint. Until the 5BW my favorite vehicle that I regret selling to this day was my 2015 SS. Some of my previous vehicles include a C8, CTS-V, ZL1, Model S (shortest time I've ever owned a vehicle), two other SS's and many many more.

I picked up my 5BW on July the 11th. I put in my order with Sewell in June of 2021 and it was a roller coaster of emotions and considered cancelling my order many times. So glad I didn't!! Having had the car now for a little over a week and trying darndest to get past 500 miles I can say confidently that this has been my favorite car thus far. It truly does check all the boxes for me and I look forward to many many more miles of fun. Looking foward to hopefully meeting some fellow owners here in the DFW area!!
I need to put something together for us DFW people to meet up...

BUMP for the fresh fish!
1658843080665.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop