Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Roll Call

Phoenix, Az moved from Ohio back in 2017 on a wild hair to work at Bondurant. I started racing back in 92 and was fortunate enough to stay with it until the end of 2015. (Nissan pulled our plug for funding) I had my day in the sun. I thoroughly enjoy teaching (ya never know who is coming through the door)… getting to be myself and playing with cars.
I do miss competing.
My favorite car… is the one Im in.
This will be my first ever GM product. I have mostly owned VWs and Audis. I had a 2015 S3 which ended up fully built after “modifying” the rods to put it nicely out here.
On 93 octane that thing was a Mooonster … APR 3+, turbo back exhaust, intake and wagner intercooler. After the “rod modification” I had a fully built IE motor…. but still crappy Az 91 octane.
Sold it to someone who will love it like I did… and am currently driving a VW GTi once again that is 100% stock. :)
I have been awaiting the car for well over a year now and am anxious to meet it.
Yes I will be doing a head to head battle with it at work… which should be a hoot.
;) 👍

McKinney TX. Took my drivers test in a stick and every car for the last 37 years has been a stick. In fact, my current driver is a 2014 ATS 2.0 6m. My girls designed if for me and gave it to me for my Birthday Present all planned with and negotiated with Crest. “Surprise Dad you have a car payment!!” It was a year or two before the ATS-V came out but I think you can understand why I could not trade up. Well this girls are 23 and 18 now. The oldest (a graduate of Rhodes College) is headed off to Taiwan in September to fulfill her Fulbright Fellowship and the youngest will begin her Freshman year at LSU next week.
I do not have a collection of cars but just sold a 1948 Ford pickup to make room in the garage for the CT4-V BW. I have a Ducati Monster and a Yamaha R3 which is my track bike. On most weekends I can be found dragging my knee at Eagles Canyon Raceway or riding the twisties between Dallas and Oklahoma. Although I will track my car, I will spend 95% of my track time on one of my bikes.

McKinney TX. Took my drivers test in a stick and every car for the last 37 years has been a stick. In fact, my current driver is a 2014 ATS 2.0 6m. My girls designed if for me and gave it to me for my Birthday Present all planned with and negotiated with Crest. “Surprise Dad you have a car payment!!” It was a year or two before the ATS-V came out but I think you can understand why I could not trade up. Well this girls are 23 and 18 now. The oldest (a graduate of Rhodes College) is headed off to Taiwan in September to fulfill her Fulbright Fellowship and the youngest will begin her Freshman year at LSU next week.
I do not have a collection of cars but just sold a 1948 Ford pickup to make room in the garage for the CT4-V BW. I have a Ducati Monster and a Yamaha R3 which is my track bike. On most weekends I can be found dragging my knee at Eagles Canyon Raceway or riding the twisties between Dallas and Oklahoma. Although I will track my car, I will spend 95% of my track time on one of my bikes.
A rightfully proud dad.

I’ve never not owned a stick in my entire life although, this one is an automatic. My others 2 cars are stick as well as my Harley. Back in the day, I had a Yamaha RD400F Daytona Special.

Central NC. Law Enforcement for 17 years. I'm PMD GTO(Pontiac Motor Division) PMD G8, PMD Z06...etc, on other forums.

Previous vehicles, 2006 GTO, owned it for 3 years then sold it for a 2009 G8 GXP(owned from new and sold two years ago) 2012 Z06 purchased in 2014 with 1,600 miles, it was a GM manufacturers vehicle, used for marketing(imagines of it were on the Chevy Website, see image below). Sold the Z06 for a slightly used ATS-V four years ago. Trading the ATS for a CT4 BW...soon. Hopefully 🤣So far the ATS has been my favorite. However, I absolutely loved the sound the Z06 made. But it was a bear to drive.

All of them have been autos with the exception of the Z.

Learned to drive manual on my dads '69 Beetle, which he bought new and still owns and his '96 911 Cabriolet. I currently "take care" of both of them.

Screenshot_20210805-234455_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-234545_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-234525_Gallery.jpg
2012-chevrolet-corvette-for-sale-nj-chevrolet-dealer-vineland-29-728 (1).jpg
Screenshot_20210805-234238_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-234238_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-234238_Gallery.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Central NC. Law Enforcement for 17 years. I'm PMD GTO(Pontiac Motor Division) PMD G8, PMD Z06...etc, on other forums.

Previous vehicles, 2006 GTO, owned it for 3 years then sold it for a 2009 G8 GXP(owned from new and sold two years ago) 2012 Z06 purchased in 2014 with 1,600 miles, it was a GM manufacturers vehicle, used for marketing(imagines of it were on the Chevy Website, see image below). Sold the Z06 for a slightly used ATS-V four years ago. Trading the ATS for a CT4 BW...soon. Hopefully 🤣So far the ATS has been my favorite. However, I absolutely loved the sound the Z06 made. But it was a bear to drive.

All of them have been autos with the exception of the Z.

Learned to drive manual on my dads '69 Beetle, which he bought new and still owns and his '96 911 Cabriolet. I currently "take care" of both of them.

View attachment 3809View attachment 3810View attachment 3811View attachment 3812View attachment 3814
I too was in law enforcement for 17 years before moving on to a different career choice....

Hey guys I posted in other threads and just found this. I’m in chesco pa but from south Jersey. I am 29 years old with 2 boys. Been with my girl for about 10 years now. I have been in management at dealerships for about 10 years as well and had multiple positions. Sales manager, finance manager, finance director. I have been quite successful in this career and am an open book if anyone has questions about anything about dealerships. I have worked for multiple manufacturers and know most of there behind the scenes type things. Also if you are local I could most likely hook you up with a deal either from me or someone I know if you are looking for a vehicle.

I am waiting for my ct5 bw to ship now, one of the 250. I absolutely love cars and will admit I have a bit of a problem lol. This will be my 22nd car so far, and 2 more on order now. Quite a bit to list but had a interesting spread. I like drivers cars personally the most. Feel free to reach out for car shows or meets!

Greenwich, CT here. 40s, two daughters, holding onto the manual and driving experience. Nothing, yet, compares, to me, to the chirp of the rear wheels, with the sound of the motor and rowing your own gears. I have a suburban and am trading in my beloved M3 for this, so ALL AMERICAN baby! Have found my way from an Audi S4 -> Audi RS6 -> E63s -> F80 M3. Hate to say it on a Cadillac forum, but the M3 has been the most fun of all of my cars. While the E63s could destroy it in almost every data point (Jesus that car was fast), the toss-ability of the M3 and back into a manual rear wheel drive upped the driving experience for me significantly.

I'm hoping to up it a bit more with my new CT4 BW!!! And thrilled to be all american in my house.

Hello everyone!

I live just outside Dayton, Ohio. I am 27 years old and just took delivery of my CT5 Blackwing on the 20th. I have worked in the landscaping and construction industries my whole life. Currently a National Account Manager, specializing in commercial building/landscape design and maintenance. Full service from field to mini community! Drive about 60,000 miles a year in a Ford F-350, and then I come home to the manual!

Been a car nut my whole life. Passions started with is300s and sc300s, transitioned to 70-90’s Porsche’s, classic American, and as of lately, modern American! I really appreciate 90% of cars and origins.If it has a manual, I love it!

Had over 40 fun cars over the years. Just usually always looked online during my travels found some good deals on something fun, would pick it up with my truck, and sell it when I got bored. I get bored quickly. Lol

Fell in love with my 2012 CTSV, then got a 2017 z06, 2018 huracan 610-4(flip:had 3 weeks) then a 2019 zr1, and…..now I’m here!

Look forward to having this car for time to come! 4 doors, looking to have a family one day, and pass down my love for cars, with a max of 4 other people..LOL

Hello everyone!

I live just outside Dayton, Ohio. I am 27 years old and just took delivery of my CT5 Blackwing on the 20th. I have worked in the landscaping and construction industries my whole life. Currently a National Account Manager, specializing in commercial building/landscape design and maintenance. Full service from field to mini community! Drive about 60,000 miles a year in a Ford F-350, and then I come home to the manual!

Been a car nut my whole life. Passions started with is300s and sc300s, transitioned to 70-90’s Porsche’s, classic American, and as of lately, modern American! I really appreciate 90% of cars and origins.If it has a manual, I love it!

Had over 40 fun cars over the years. Just usually always looked online during my travels found some good deals on something fun, would pick it up with my truck, and sell it when I got bored. I get bored quickly. Lol

Fell in love with my 2012 CTSV, then got a 2017 z06, 2018 huracan 610-4(flip:had 3 weeks) then a 2019 zr1, and…..now I’m here!

Look forward to having this car for time to come! 4 doors, looking to have a family one day, and pass down my love for cars, with a max of 4 other people..LOL
@mikeguilf51 Welcome to the group. Some nice taste in cars there and mixing it up too. Do post some pics to the Delivery thread if not done so already and add your VIN and other specifics to the Registry thread so @Rob can update the Official BW Registry he is maintaining.

Hey everyone. My name is Patrick. I am Sales Manager for the GM Business Unit at a global Tier 1 auto supplier.

My wife and I are expecting our first born in January and as it turns out my wife didn't want to go for a ride on the roof of the Z06 so I decided to sell the 2 door Corvette and get a 4 door Corvette.

Z06 below... will be missed but I am looking forward to the creature comforts of the CT5 BW.

1630677510214.png

I'm 38 in Charlotte. First kid just arrived, so it's time to get a better family hauler. I got into HPDE and TT driving a few years ago with a manual Chevy SS. Sold it when the gettin was good to get into a better track car, a DSG Golf R, which is now highly modified, and I kinda hate it, ha. I have longed for a manual V8 sedan since, so patiently waiting on my 6-speed 5BW.

Car History
1992 Chevy Beretta in awesome 90s teal. Wrecked a month after my 16th birthday
1991 Camaro RS 5.0
1997 Camaro Z28
2005 Grand Cherokee
2017 SS Sedan
2019 Golf R
2020 Civic

Hey everyone. My name is Patrick. I am Sales Manager for the GM Business Unit at a global Tier 1 auto supplier.

My wife and I are expecting our first born in January and as it turns out my wife didn't want to go for a ride on the roof of the Z06 so I decided to sell the 2 door Corvette and get a 4 door Corvette.

Z06 below... will be missed but I am looking forward to the creature comforts of the CT5 BW.

View attachment 4649
Welcome and congrats!

BUMP for the new people....

I’m 38… live in Miami Fl… got out of the car game for a few years although I kept my garage build 70 fastback.

Now I’m itching to get back but need something I can drive more often.

I’m a banker… married with 2 kids and the ct5 will hopefully be the daily/family hauler.

BUMP for the new people....
54 yrs young, married 25 yrs with 2 Boys, oldest started college this year in Boston (said he was going to become a Red Sox fan...just to rib me) as I'm a BIG Yankee fan, LOL, what a kid.

I own a property management company specializing in condominiums, homeowner associations, Co-Op's.

Like most on here, BIG car nut, have been since I was able to drive at 15yrs/6 months old (finished school in KS, nice to have a license before 16). I 've always had a "toy", speaking of toys, guy is flying in tomorrow to purchase my '14 Shelby GT500 (cams/headers, etc., 750 WHP (6 speed) she's a Helicat Killer, what a car!!:buThe last 7 toys have been black cars which is why the 5BW is Raven. Had some nice toys before, couple of Shelby's, Viper, Zo6, TT G-35 (built block), 351 stroker fox body. Daily is an '19 AMG C-43, you know for the bad winters....haha that's what I told my wife, gotta have an all wheel drive 'car", she likes trucks, that's not me.

I am really looking forward to this 5BW as I'll take it to Board meetings, etc., and have some fun during M-F, 9-5 instead of only the weekends!!!!

Some pics of the '14 GT500 (ordered it, via allocation in '12) came with 5.8, 662/631 tq

BTW- Great site with cool people! And I'm in the 1100 quicksand....hahahaha

Attachments

• shelby.jpg
    shelby.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 102
  • shelby.jpg1.jpg
    shelby.jpg1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 98
  • shelby.jpg2.jpg6.jpg
    shelby.jpg2.jpg6.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 104
  • shelby.jpg2.jpg7.jpg9.jpg1.jpg10.jpg
    shelby.jpg2.jpg7.jpg9.jpg1.jpg10.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 106
Good thread Steve, thanks for bumping it as I had not seen it previously. 47, married in Colorado with kids. Architect by trade, working mostly in selling architectural stone now.

I'm a truck guy. When I leave the house, I like knowing I can get back regardless of weather conditions, road closures, active shooter situations - whatever the day might hold. I love going over things. I currently drive a 2020 Sierra AT4 1500 6.2L. Before that, I owned a 2015 Sierra Denali 2500 Duramax. Both have been near perfect trucks for me. I have given serious thought lately to trading the 1/2 ton for a 2022 Power Wagon, but I have reservations about RAM quality, and feel I have a known commodity in my GMC (at least for me, as stated my trucks have been great, and I have a great service guy).

I have always wanted a sporty coupe or sedan. The CT5-V Blackwing MT checks all my boxes. I will be nearing 3 months since ordering, and remain at 1100.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back