Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Recovery hook

SSEEYA

Seasoned Member
Has anyone found a recovery hook for the 5V BW? I've been using the factory supplied hook but would like something a little better looking. The Camaro hooks do not work. Diameter and threads are different.

Thank you!! I thought they only had for the Camaro which doesn't fit. But this one looks like it will. Ordering it now.

I will just use the one that came with the car...if/when I need it. I don't need my car looking like a Honda or Subaru racer. Then again....I am an old man.

That is what I’ve been using as well but I wanted something that looks a little more hip 🤣. Yes I’m old too. But I also want to mount the transponder a little further away from the paint even though it’s never contacted the bumper using the factory hook. Oh well now I can hang in the ricer parking lot.

So, I have the ZL1addons one and it fits fine, but I’m not thrilled with the look when it’s on.

IMG_2605.jpeg

I ordered a couple of spare tow hook covers from GM parts direct and I’m gonna drill a hole for the receiver to passthru.

I’ll post after it’s done.

So, I have the ZL1addons one and it fits fine, but I’m not thrilled with the look when it’s on.

View attachment 22875

I ordered a couple of spare tow hook covers from GM parts direct and I’m gonna drill a hole for the receiver to passthru.

I’ll post after it’s done.
I ended up getting the same one and agree. It’s def functional but doesn’t look great. I’d love to see your when you get the drilled cover installed.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back