Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Does anyone heel and toe when they daily drive?

Scaroline

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Been trying to learn how to heel and toe in the CT4 BW and from what I can tell the throttle pedal is too low to blip unless you're braking very hard (mostly done on a track or emergency situations). Am I doing something wrong here or is that just how the pedals are placed in this car? Has anyone adjusted their pedal positions to suit them better? If so please let me know how to do that.

Had this issue on my 5BW. Solved it with the SRP pedal.

I heel/toe in my Miata in daily driving but not the 4 BW for the same reason you described with the pedal placement. Since it has rev match I just use that when I want.

I H&T all the time because it is a skill that you need to practice so that it becomes muscle memory. And it saves wear on the clutch.

And it sounds cool. :chuckle

The worst car for that I ever had was a Triumph TR-6. Horrible pedal placement, huge gap between brake and accelerator. I don't seem to have any trouble with the BW, although I do have the brakes set to "comfort" or whatever the lightest setting is, so maybe that helps.

I'm adapting my H&T for my 4bw. I take it as good practice to do it all the time. I'm personally having a hard time adapting my technique but it's coming along.

I have my brakes set to comfort. I have wide feet no issues HT. I use the Rev match when I'm in traffic or want to change things up.

I've HT in all my previous cars but with the rev match in this and how good it is. I just let the system do it. It nails it perfectly every time and the car sounds amazing when it does it so I'll just let it do it's thang. :D

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back