Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rear reflector mod from amazon

Taking my ride to the auto electric guy on Thursday. I will make it easier for him by taking out my trunk interior for him and speed up my install. If it only takes about less than 2 hours, I will just play on my phone and wait for it. I just hope everything goes without any issues.

Anyone know if the startup sequence can be disabled? All else looks good and the design and turn signal display matches the Lyriq and also other competitors out there so I'm interested. But the startup sequence is too boy-racer and doesn't fit the character of Cadillac to me .. Let me know!

Anyone know if the startup sequence can be disabled? All else looks good and the design and turn signal display matches the Lyriq and also other competitors out there so I'm interested. But the startup sequence is too boy-racer and doesn't fit the character of Cadillac to me .. Let me know!
Just pretend your car’s name is KITT, then it becomes old school cool.

Just pretend your car’s name is KITT, then it becomes old school cool.
Exactly what was on my mind when I first opened the box. LED tech has become too available. If I'm going to add more lights, they need to have a factory look from my POV.

Just picked up my ride from my auto elec/stereo guy. The sequentials look and work great ! I made it easy for him by removing the trunk side upholstery for him. He was appreciative of that making the job easier and quicker.
I'm thinking about ordering an extra set. I have had bad luck with different LED's going out . This way I will have the back up ready to go before they stop making them.

I’m also wondering if I can omit the brake lights so this is turn signal or hazards only. Like the Lyriq. Possible or no?

Here are a couple of photos showing where he drilled to access the wires to plug into the taillight plugs. Just a small hole is drilled thru the grey plastic plugs. My guy said it took less than an hour since I did the hard work of moving the upholstery. If any one needs more photos, let me know quick before I put the upholstery back on Friday or saturday. I guessing if you only want the signals and hazards, you just don't connect some of the unconnected wires. There were 4 loose wires that needed to be attached to the smaller black connectors. You just need to figure out which wires work which lights. Hence, why I let my auto electric guy do it. He only charged me $100 labor.
Added one more photo of the large wiring harness plugged in.
*****Added You Tube video for a better look.

Attachments

• 20240410_184230.jpg
    20240410_184230.jpg
    850.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240410_184223.jpg
    20240410_184223.jpg
    904.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240411_194913.jpg
    20240411_194913.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!