Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rear Camera Mirror, Parking Package and Super Cruise2 – Married or Divorced?

MrsCTS-V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2013 CTS-V Wagon (Manual) 2022 CT5-V BW (Rift Manual)
Checking for a friend …. He wants the Rear Camera Mirror (DRZ) which is part of the Parking Package (Y6L). The 2023 Ordering Book says that for an Automatic, you have to also order Super Cruise2 (WKA).

I’ve poked around in several threads but I can’t tell if Super Cruise2 has come off constraints. Putting Y6L on his order with Super Cruise2 might doom him to 1100 for a very long time if Super Cruise2 is still on constraint.

For an AUTOMATIC:
1) Can you order Parking Package Y6L without Super Cruise 2 (WKA) now?
2) If Y6L still requires Super Cruise2, is Super Cruise2 off of constraint?
3) Is there any way other than Y6L to get the (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror?

Thanks!

Got an answer today:
1) No - Y6L still requires WKA for those who order an Automatic (which makes no sense to me - why punish Automatic owners when Manual owners can order Y6L as a standalone option)
2) No - Super Cruise2 is still 0% availability
3) No - Rear Camera Mirror is only available in Y6L Parking Package

No big deal. Just add it afterwards:

Got an answer today:
1) No - Y6L still requires WKA for those who order an Automatic (which makes no sense to me - why punish Automatic owners when Manual owners can order Y6L as a standalone option)
True enough, they are already punishing themselves.

No big deal. Just add it afterwards:

Thank you for the link to the DRZ rear camera mirror! I really appreciate the assist!

Has anyone bought & installed this kit? My dealer claimed they couldn't order the parking package with a 6M so it's not included in my build.

Has anyone bought & installed this kit? My dealer claimed they couldn't order the parking package with a 6M so it's not included in my build.

That’s not correct, our 5 manual has parking package built end of November

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners