Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

So i tried to get a rail car number this morning. No luck. Have either of you tried to see when the train is leaving or where it is? My dealer in near Boston mass. Yours?

So i tried to get a rail car number this morning. No luck. Have either of you tried to see when the train is leaving or where it is? My dealer in near Boston mass. Yours?
Like many of us you could just be sitting in the yard for a couple weeks.

So far I think only one person has had success getting the train car number, and they were able to do it via the Cadillac Virtual Assistant. I was going to start trying today/tomorrow to see if I can get any more info.

So far I think only one person has had success getting the train car number, and they were able to do it via the Cadillac Virtual Assistant. I was going to start trying today/tomorrow to see if I can get any more info.
I was able to get the rail car number thru my dealer however unfortunately, the tracking information provided when I call doesn't seem to match up.

I was able to get the rail car number thru my dealer however unfortunately, the tracking information provided when I call doesn't seem to match up.
Maybe you're getting your car in parts from all the different stories they have been giving you haha.

Not funny! 😜
Your car when delivered to the dealer from all the different shipping companies used
1629394020892.png

So JCT showed my car delivered to New Boston 2 days ago. Robs tracker shows me at 4300 with an EDD of 8/27. For giggles I decided to see if the "concierge" had any new info and a rail car number...

"Looking into your order, the unit is in transit and was loaded under ACK COOPER TRANSPORT. My apologies, however we don't have the rail car's number. I'm showing that it's expected to arrive in New Boston, MI on 09/06/2021"

1629394685956.png

Has any ones car been delivered that was on trip # 0721218004 , this trip was from the factory to the VDC CN YARD on 8/6 , it seems my car is stuck in the Twilight Zone , Bermuda Triangle , or like on Gilligans Island 3 Day Cruise . I think there was 5 or 6 other B/W on this truck .

Has any ones car been delivered that was on trip # 0721218004 , this trip was from the factory to the VDC CN YARD on 8/6 , it seems my car is stuck in the Twilight Zone , Bermuda Triangle , or like on Gilligans Island 3 Day Cruise . I think there was 5 or 6 other B/W on this truck .
Yes, I was in that trip and have been there ever since. They did move mine out and back in on the same day but it's still there. It looks like I'm not the only one stuck in the Black Hole !!! :hb
Actually I've been there since July 29th.

Yes, I was in that trip and have been there ever since. They did move mine out and back in on the same day but it's still there. It looks like I'm not the only one stuck in the Black Hole !!! :hb
Actually I've been there since July 29th.
What EDDs do you guys have now?

I'm at 9/7 now.. They keep adding days on.
Same thing for the few of us at Toledo. What's interesting is that you're also out west. Mine was initially 8/11 then now it's 9/11, after being pushed weekly.

It was stuck at the plant for a while. Build date is 7/21 I believe. But yes, I agree that my EDD should be later than yours as it just arrived in Toledo.

Hopefully they make it to Vegas at the same time and we can do an installation lap around red rock or something.

It was stuck at the plant for a while. Build date is 7/21 I believe. But yes, I agree that my EDD should be later than yours as it just arrived in Toledo.

Hopefully they make it to Vegas at the same time and we can do an installation lap around red rock or something.
That would be awesome, I'm wanting it before 9/10 as I want to drive to Laguna Seca, I am getting tickets and have an extra if anyone wants to caravan up there if we get the blackwings in time.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back