Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

I'm surprised they don't just ship a bunch of the Vegas cars to Spring Mountain with the like 16 cars they will have for later this month.

That's 9/25 though, so next month, right? I hope they don't wait that long to ship ours. However, from a logistics standpoint I can see why they might hold ours and only ship them altogether.

That's 9/25 though, so next month, right? I hope they don't wait that long to ship ours. However, from a logistics standpoint I can see why they might hold ours and only ship them altogether.
Yea, but you'd think they'd get them sooner than that right?

Don't they have to put 1500 miles on them and service them before they get put on track? I know that was the case for the vettes there.
Why would they be concerned about warranty there or, is it for longevity?

Why would they be concerned about warranty there or, is it for longevity?
I'm sure they have a close connection to GM and want support if there are issues with their cars. I don't know if they are going to take them to the local Chevy dealer but I bet if something breaks GM will want to diagnose why. The break-in is for the trans and diff mostly.

Don't they have to put 1500 miles on them and service them before they get put on track? I know that was the case for the vettes there.
When they did the C7 ZR1 launch , a group of people flew to Michigan and drove them to Pahrump so the cars had miles on them and were ready for the track , plus it was a sight to see a caravan of ZR1s traveling across country . Maybe GM will do the same thing for the Cadillac Black Wings.

When they did the C7 ZR1 launch , a group of people flew to Michigan and drove them to Pahrump so the cars had miles on them and were ready for the track , plus it was a sight to see a caravan of ZR1s traveling across country . Maybe GM will do the same thing for the Cadillac Black Wings.
How do I sign up hahaha

When are the cars going to be in Spring Mountain?
Spring Mountain starts dealer training for the Black Wings on September 21 , they have 2 classes scheduled right now 9/21-22 & 9/22-23 . The dealer training is a1 & 1/2 days long so the cars should be there before then.

A few years ago Spring Mountain would have some of the instructors take the cars as daily drivers to put miles on them!

When I go to Jack Cooper, it shows it hasn't moved. I contacted Cadillac yesterday and they said the car has been shipped to Arizona.1G6D25R61N0860046 , Order ZKWT2C . How is the Jack Cooper site updated? Can someone look into my vin? Thx in advance and appreciate all the support!

Jack cooper only shows your car when they have it. If it’s in Arizona it went there by train or another hauler and hence you will not see any updates on jack cooper. Call your dealer. They can track it best.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back