Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

Has any ones car been delivered that was on trip # 0721218004 , this trip was from the factory to the VDC CN YARD on 8/6 , it seems my car is stuck in the Twilight Zone , Bermuda Triangle , or like on Gilligans Island 3 Day Cruise . I think there was 5 or 6 other B/W on this truck .
What dealer are you using for your car ?? I would call them and ask for a status and see what they tell you. I noticed Jack Coopers site does not update on all the cars. Burn813 still shows it in the Yard with mine but his has shipped.

What dealer are you using for your car ?? I would call them and ask for a status and see what they tell you. I noticed Jack Coopers site does not update on all the cars. Burn813 still shows it in the Yard with mine but his has shipped.
Just ask for VinView details, that's the most I have been able to get including that screenshot from another system showing the car is sitting there in Toledo. Definitely talk to your dealer as they seem to have the most information and can look up the location of the car through VinView.

It won't show anything if it's being shipped by train.

Yep. That's correct. Once it's been handed over to the rail company, Jack Cooper doesn't update anymore because their job is done.

Has any ones car been delivered that was on trip # 0721218004 , this trip was from the factory to the VDC CN YARD on 8/6 , it seems my car is stuck in the Twilight Zone , Bermuda Triangle , or like on Gilligans Island 3 Day Cruise . I think there was 5 or 6 other B/W on this truck .
I just checked your Dealer website and they have you Blackwing on their website. It says in transit so you car did ship. Attached is you window sticker.

Attachments

• windowSticker.pdf
    166.5 KB · Views: 158
I just checked your Dealer website and they have you Blackwing on their website. It says in transit so you car did ship. Attached is you window sticker.
That's not accurate, just because it's on the site doesn't mean it's been shipped, just means it's been invoiced and isn't at Lansing. It doesn't mean it's not at a train/truck yard waiting for a ride.

That's not accurate, just because it's on the site doesn't mean it's been shipped, just means it's been invoiced and isn't at Lansing. It doesn't mean it's not at a train/truck yard waiting for a ride.
^This is true. Mine has shown as in transit for 3 weeks as have many others. Latest word (or guess) is that they are waiting in rail yards to be loaded onto carriers but officially 'in transit' on the VINView and Workbench. No way to get more accurate info on GM Systems alone.

Off topic, but wasnt there a gas guzzler on this? Or does that not show up on the sticker?
On the window sticker above it shows $1700 GGT. My stick says $2100 GGT. Difference between Auto and manual and the 1 mpg average difference I guess.

Off topic, but wasnt there a gas guzzler on this? Or does that not show up on the sticker?
Yes, it shows $ 1700 Gas Guzzler tax on the window sticker but I'm not sure if dealers are charging the tax.

^This is true. Mine has shown as in transit for 3 weeks as have many others. Latest word (or guess) is that they are waiting in rail yards to be loaded onto carriers but officially 'in transit' on the VINView and Workbench. No way to get more accurate info on GM Systems alone.
That's right. You're hanging around a different Yard than me...LOL

So I thought I saw someone post that the cars had a 5 year / 60,000 mile warranty but that window sticker only says 4/50. ????

So I thought I saw someone post that the cars had a 5 year / 60,000 mile warranty but that window sticker only says 4/50. ????
I was going off of what OnStar / MyCadillac shows

1629478320887.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop