Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

Well to add to the GOAT Rodeo, my car was delivered today ... will post pics in the delivery thread. it has over 34miles during shipping!!!! WTF!!! Someone care to tell me how that happens out side of a Ferris Beuller moment? Pisses me off.

Just to give everyone something else to worry about.

Well to add to the GOAT Rodeo, my car was delivered today ... will post pics in the delivery thread. it has over 34miles during shipping!!!! WTF!!! Someone care to tell me how that happens out side of a Ferris Beuller moment? Pisses me off.

:r

I'm not sure if there are still breadcrumbs on the navigation systems on these cars like the earlier CTS-Vs but it may be worth checking to see if the route history is reasonable.

This is my first GM car but my raptor was delivered with 48 miles and a note saying it was test driven as part of a quality check at the factory. Hoping that's the case with yours and not them pulling a ferris bueller.

Last edited:

Wow, that's messed up.

Just picked mine up and the mileage was similar. I know the dealership went to put gas in in, but not sure where the rest was coming from.

Jack Cooper is finished tracking your car when the drop it off at a rail yard. Then it is the train carrier and you can track the car (if you get a car number) for the various railroads that cover your area.

How long did it take y'all to go from built to picked or whatnot. Just wondering when I should start looking to track.

Just be thankful you got it, enjoy.

Maybe someone “in the biz” can explain if that amount of mileage is normal

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop