Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

No carbon, strakes on the underwing in front, gravel protectors behind front tire and of course all the protective tape and stuff over exterior and interior. Some tire air deflectors etc depending on exterior package. Spring stuffer removal and of course the inspection on hoist and off.
That does not sound bad at all......Saadallah has already told his crew to leave all the protective tape and stuff on mine because it's going to detailer first...

That does not sound bad at all......Saadallah has already told his crew to leave all the protective tape and stuff on mine because it's going to detailer first...
Are you trailering it to the detailer? I have about a 45 min drive from dealer to detailer and debating it.

I have zero experience ordering from GM but I'm pretty good at using Google. I found that trick on the C8 forums.

*Please* don't shoot the messenger, but I there were some C8 folks who had their cars sit at some of those same railyards for 8 weeks! Hopefully not the case for anyone here. 🤞
If that happens, I think we collectively need to agree that we're going to descend on the lot with ski masks and wire cutters...

Are you trailering it to the detailer? I have about a 45 min drive from dealer to detailer and debating it.
I was going to trailer it but decided to just drive it because it's not that far and the roads between the two are not bad... I just hope nothing happens and why I'm leaving all the tape and plastic on everything...

Yes, i would be very comfortable with a Saturday delivery. :D
I'm going to do the paperwork tomorrow for sure and get that out of the way... I've got to go to Chase and get a check for the dealer also, so hopefully I can get that on a Saturday..

I'm going to do the paperwork tomorrow for sure and get that out of the way... I've got to go to Chase and get a check for the dealer also, so hopefully I can get that on a Saturday..
Yeah, just check your bank's hours on Saturday. I wanted to send a wire, but that no workie on Saturday. Anyway, I'll figure something out because I don't want the car sitting at the dealer a second longer than necessary. :D

Anyone know anything about Midwest City, Sooner Yard? When I input my VIN into the Jack Cooper Transport link, it comes back with the car being bayed with an origin of Midwest City, Sooner Yard. I did a search in Duck Duck Go and came up with nothing on that. Rob's update lists my car as Delayed. Geez, I'm only about 275 miles from the plant. I could have picked it up and had it a couple of weeks by now.

Anyone know anything about Midwest City, Sooner Yard? When I input my VIN into the Jack Cooper Transport link, it comes back with the car being bayed with an origin of Midwest City, Sooner Yard. I did a search in Duck Duck Go and came up with nothing on that. Rob's update lists my car as Delayed. Geez, I'm only about 275 miles from the plant. I could have picked it up and had it a couple of weeks by now.
I imagine it's this rail/auto yard. The road sign says Union Pacific Midwest City Auto Facility.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back