Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

Sweet hahaha. Its Friday again and I said before, I love Fridays. Now lets hope we get some pics today, Sadallah better post some pics of the truck arriving!

I ordered at Sewell Cadillac but unfortunately that's not my VIN 😪

Looks like they are getting few more cars.

Two Ct5 and one CT4 BW are already listed on the site. You can even see the Window sticker.
$2100.00 gas guzzler tax!!!! Oh well, I have planned for it, lol........

As soon as I get the call I'm off to Sewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I expected more. That front entrance at Sewell has plenty of shade and room for a chair, tent and what ever else is necessary. 🤪

^This. I would have expected @Tall Steve to camp there last night like waiting to catch a glimpse of The Great Pumpkin.
I cant imagine how PDI will go hahahaha. Just a heads up there is a few parts techs have to install that were too low for shipment!

Some of you have never ordered a GM car and tracked it and it shows.
@marfan , how did you obtain that?

sw.jpg

Just a poking a little fun!

palsapp.com - type VIN or freight bill # into the search field, find the trip number, and then you can go back and search by trip number to see the whole truck!

Damn, my car has moved again !!! Back to the

DV LANSING VDC CN YARD ?????​

View attachment 3818

Just a poking a little fun!

palsapp.com - type VIN or freight bill # into the search field, find the trip number, and then you can go back and search by trip number to see the whole truck!
Firtstly, I bow down. Secondly, don't tell anyone but, my truck had non Blackwings on it. The shame! 🤣

Last edited:
I have zero experience ordering from GM but I'm pretty good at using Google. I found that trick on the C8 forums.

*Please* don't shoot the messenger, but I there were some C8 folks who had their cars sit at some of those same railyards for 8 weeks! Hopefully not the case for anyone here. 🤞

Front and side CF?
No carbon, strakes on the underwing in front, gravel protectors behind front tire and of course all the protective tape and stuff over exterior and interior. Some tire air deflectors etc depending on exterior package. Spring stuffer removal and of course the inspection on hoist and off.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back