Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

Good afternoon and Happy Holidays to al! I have a boring questions. Can anyone tell me what "paired" means in the shipping status?

Paired is a step in the right direction. Should be moving to the lot of doom soon. Get your VIN and you can track it more there.

Paired is a step in the right direction. Should be moving to the lot of doom soon. Get your VIN and you can track it more there.
1eVIL55, Thanks for the info. My apologies where can I track it? I do have a VIN.

Clearly you didn't read this entire thread of 600+ posts. How dare you. Kidding buddy.

Go back to post #1 of this thread.

@Fast4Door, check earlier in this thread - specifically posts #1 and #74. There are probably other posts with more info but those were the ones I could find quickly. And whatever you do, don't tell Rob what you're doing!!!

Here's a useful PSA ...

You can have your dealer activate onstar and track the location of your car wherever it is.

It triggers the three month free trial period so you'll have less free onstar when the car gets delivered, and your dealer has to be willing to do it safe in the knowledge that you won't back out of the deal or that the financing will fall through.

Knowing that my car is on a truck as we speak, my dealer asked me as a favor if I could close on the deal before the end of the year so it helps with his 2021 numbers even if the car comes in in 2022. I was happy to do that as part of the ongoing mutual back scratching construct. :)

Anyway, I'm just confirming that it works, and it will work even if your car is in the black hole so you can see when it starts moving out of there. (Jack Cooper link hasn't updated to the second shipping segment and still shows it in Lansing)

The blue dots are where it's been every time I've checked it. It's still in NC right now but hopefully;y it will turn south soon. :)

949-D4-A37-0-D4-F-4168-A9-B0-C80-D46-AB6302.jpg

I'm pretty sure it will go lower as you drive. Mine started out at 250 then 200 and thats where it stayed.

Soulsea...I feel your pain. Mine was built 11/2...

Let me help you feel a little better...mine showed at the Dealer today!!

View attachment 6309View attachment 6312View attachment 6311

Jeff
Congrats Jeff. Is this one you got from North Bay? You gonna still trailer it from here? Weather has been mild here on Long Island. In the mid 50's for the next 5 days, then quick dip into mid 30's for a couple of days, then back up into the 50's again for a few days. Might be your window of opportunity.

Congrats Jeff. Is this one you got from North Bay? You gonna still trailer it from here? Weather has been mild here on Long Island. In the mid 50's for the next 5 days, then quick dip into mid 30's for a couple of days, then back up into the 50's again for a few days. Might be your window of opportunity.
Thanks for the weather tip!!

Yes...but on the left coast it's 30 degrees & snowing :-/

Next week we get back to depressing rain...

I am also looking at Intercity hauling it out to me...just over $3000 door to door.

I picked up my ZR1 in Seattle in my trailer, my C8 from MacMulkin in @Rob 's neck of the woods in my trailer, I might just let someone else drive this time.

All of my trips have been great memories...but I have never made any trips across the country in the dead of winter. Now that I know my car is real...I will make up my mind soon.

I am not really in a hurry...like a few others here...I am going to wrap the entire Blackwing in matte PPF to protect the paint. My shop will have it for several weeks because I never make them rush & they are always busy...which is a good thing.

Jeff

Last edited:
Stay by the phone...my dealer had no clue this morning when it would arrive...called me 3 hours later saying it was delivered!!
I think all of the squatters in Lansing have been evicted...thanks to @Tall Steve & his weekly call with Cadillac Brass!!

Jeff

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners