Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

#goatrodeo is my trademark and should not be used without my expressed written consent, of Tall Steve inc... I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence and nobody can hang with my stuff and i'm just a big hairy American winning machine you ain't first your last!!

I miss the good old days when it was easy to identify who's wiener warmer I had to hand crank to get things done.

Is any of this union related? Seems like non union manufacturers aren’t having as much trouble?

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

My 5BW made it to the largest Blackwing "unattended" car show at the Lansing Rail Yard yesterday...let's see how long it rests :-/

Jeff

So all through the holiday weekend my JCT tracker said Paired or On Hold. Just today, it now says delivered to the 'Black hole" yard - but with a delivery date of 11/23? Oh, well - some progress is better than none!

So all through the holiday weekend my JCT tracker said Paired or On Hold. Just today, it now says delivered to the 'Black hole" yard - but with a delivery date of 11/23? Oh, well - some progress is better than none!

You and me both. It looks like both our cars got to the black hole on the 23rd but the human on duty, I'm going to call him Bob Bibliano, didn't bother entering the info into the computer till today.

i spoke to caddy again today, and mine is still in the railyard with no ETA to leave there. Mine has been there since 11/17

Mine updated to delivered today to DV Lansing VDC CN YARD. This is the black hole you's referring to?

If it makes you guys feel any better, mine is showing that it's currently at the black hole yard and my dealer is only 60 miles away from the plant. ;shrug

Too cold for that. I say we have one, virtually! First gonna need a delivery..

I've only been there since November 23rd. Still hoping for Santa to show before the big day.

Finally got an update on the shipping tracker and to my surprise it looks like my car moved to the railyard even though my dealership is less than 100 miles from the plant.

Do they pickup for trucking at the railyard as well? Doesn't seem to make sense to move it in the interim...

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners