Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Well to add to the GOAT Rodeo, my car was delivered today ... will post pics in the delivery thread. it has over 34miles during shipping!!!! WTF!!! Someone care to tell me how that happens out side of a Ferris Beuller moment? Pisses me off.

Just to give everyone something else to worry about.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Well to add to the GOAT Rodeo, my car was delivered today ... will post pics in the delivery thread. it has over 34miles during shipping!!!! WTF!!! Someone care to tell me how that happens out side of a Ferris Beuller moment? Pisses me off.

:r

jph05v

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2005 CTS-V 2022 CT5-V BW

I'm not sure if there are still breadcrumbs on the navigation systems on these cars like the earlier CTS-Vs but it may be worth checking to see if the route history is reasonable.

SVTnSTi

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW

This is my first GM car but my raptor was delivered with 48 miles and a note saying it was test driven as part of a quality check at the factory. Hoping that's the case with yours and not them pulling a ferris bueller.

Last edited:

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing

Wow, that's messed up.

mkrup

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing

Just picked mine up and the mileage was similar. I know the dealership went to put gas in in, but not sure where the rest was coming from.

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Jack Cooper is finished tracking your car when the drop it off at a rail yard. Then it is the train carrier and you can track the car (if you get a car number) for the various railroads that cover your area.

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
How long did it take y'all to go from built to picked or whatnot. Just wondering when I should start looking to track.

foot 1

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
08 XLRV 2016 CTSV 2022 CT5V BLACKWING

Just be thankful you got it, enjoy.

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Maybe someone “in the biz” can explain if that amount of mileage is normal

Win a CT4-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop