Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Preliminary order

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
So a few days ago, i received from the dealer im buying the car from, a gm workbench preliminary work order number.... what exactly does this mean?

if its the order number that starts with Z, its for order tracking and you can post it in the sticky thread at the top of the forum to keep track of the order process

@Drozboyz, if you're still in Woodstock, Georgia... There will be a new detailing shop opening near you soon. The detailer who ceramic coats and does all paint correction on my cars just bought a home there in Woodstock and is moving there from San Diego, CA around the first of June. You should hit him up when you get the car, im sure he'll have his third shop open by then. I think he is planning to open a shop in Alpharetta area maybe. The shop will be called Elite Finish. Absolutely top quality work.

Arod221 yes im still in woodstock I currently use vivid auto solutions in kennesaw which is fairly close Alpharetta is where the $$ clients are but too far away for me. Tell your buddy to reach out when he moves here. I live right on lake allatoona

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back