Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ppf

Agreed. Looking forward to picking up my black beauty this afternoon with ceramic and PPF (tint completed last week.)

Agreed. Looking forward to picking up my black beauty this afternoon with ceramic and PPF (tint completed last week.)
I’m getting mine Saturday with all of the above done. Finally can drive it! It’ll be a great weekend of getting break in miles in!!!

Finally got mine back from the detailer today for full front PPF and ceramic. First car I've had PPF on. Not sure the value is there but I've got some peace of mind. Would like to hire professional photographer once I get some window tint, but don't know of anybody locally, so you'll have to put up with my poop photography:

20210909_174205.jpg

Finally got mine back from the detailer today for full front PPF and ceramic. First car I've had PPF on. Not sure the value is there but I've got some peace of mind. Would like to hire professional photographer once I get some window tint, but don't know of anybody locally, so you'll have to put up with my poop photography:

View attachment 4872
Bring it out to VIR for Hyperfest and I will shoot it. Oct 1-3

T
Bring it out to VIR for Hyperfest and I will shoot it. Oct 1-3
Thanks for the offer! The pictures I've seen you post have all been top notch. Not 100% sure I'll have the availability to make it there, but I'll reach out beforehand if so.

Just had the tint done and PPF on the B pillars and Honda accord-esque area aft of the rear side windows. I have PPF on the full front, mirrors, rockers, and rear diffuser scheduled early next month since they need the car for almost a week. Any of the piano black areas on the car I’m concerned will scratch up very easily just like a couple Ford products that we have with the same high gloss appearance that looks horrible in a short period of time due to all the scratches/swirls.

Attachments

• C54AEAA1-06CF-47E8-BED2-5E53EFB1B8E8.jpeg
    C54AEAA1-06CF-47E8-BED2-5E53EFB1B8E8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 124
Just had the tint done and PPF on the B pillars and Honda accord-esque area aft of the rear side windows. I have PPF on the full front, mirrors, rockers, and rear diffuser scheduled early next month since they need the car for almost a week. Any of the piano black areas on the car I’m concerned will scratch up very easily just like a couple Ford products that we have with the same high gloss appearance that looks horrible in a short period of time due to all the scratches/swirls.
What % tint? Hard to tell with that pic cf1 , 2 ?

Nice! This is the first CT5 BW in Raven with the tech bronze wheels that I've seen. Looks great! Would love to see some more pictures of this when you are able.

The car I'm waiting on is black with the standard wheels. It's too late for me to change the option, but I am considering buying the tech bronze wheels for summer and using the regular wheels for winter (or maybe not at all lol).

Nice! This is the first CT5 BW in Raven with the tech bronze wheels that I've seen. Looks great! Would love to see some more pictures of this when you are able.

The car I'm waiting on is black with the standard wheels. It's too late for me to change the option, but I am considering buying the tech bronze wheels for summer and using the regular wheels for winter (or maybe not at all lol).
Raven??!

Attachments

• 20210912_114936.jpg
    20210912_114936.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 5,128
  • 20210821_203722.jpg
    20210821_203722.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 129

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed