Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ppf

Got mine scheduled to go in about 2 weeks after my EDD. 20% XPel XR Plus on all windows except windshield with 5% for the visor strip.

Full ceramic coating and Suntek Reaction PPF "Track Package" full front end, rockers and A-pillars.

The shop I used for my ATS-V is permanently closed.....and it's a good thing. The guy did a terrible job and took over a week for just the front end. Using a more reputable shop in Raleigh this time, TVP Auto.

Got mine scheduled to go in about 2 weeks after my EDD. 20% XPel XR Plus on all windows except windshield with 5% for the visor strip.

Full ceramic coating and Suntek Reaction PPF "Track Package" full front end, rockers and A-pillars.

The shop I used for my ATS-V is permanently closed.....and it's a good thing. The guy did a terrible job and took over a week for just the front end. Using a more reputable shop in Raleigh this time, TVP Auto.
Does your shop have templates aleeady for the ppf?

I just had mine done with LLumar clear bra film yesterday. No template was available, so they created it by hand. Took about three hours total. Did the entire front clip, mirrors and areas in front of and behind the rear fender wells. Cost was $1,750, less a $100 cash discount.

I just had mine done with LLumar clear bra film yesterday. No template was available, so they created it by hand. Took about three hours total. Did the entire front clip, mirrors and areas in front of and behind the rear fender wells. Cost was $1,750, less a $100 cash discount.
How did it turn out?

Here is a quote I got from local installer

Full front ppf (Xpel Ultimate Plus) - $1900
Ceramic coating full car including wheels (Feynlab heal light) - $1200
Ceramic Tints (Xpel Prime XR) - $450
Windshield Tint (Xpel Prime XR Plus) - $250

Do these numbers look reasonable? I have never gotten this type of work done on my cars so don't know what to expect. Also, as far as ppf and ceramic coatings go there are so many choices that it's mindboggling. Though I have heard really good things about Xpel.

My detailer just informed me they’re gonna have another BW in around the same time I plan to drop mine off. Black with CF. That’s all he knows.

Here is a quote I got from local installer

Full front ppf (Xpel Ultimate Plus) - $1900
Ceramic coating full car including wheels (Feynlab heal light) - $1200
Ceramic Tints (Xpel Prime XR) - $450
Windshield Tint (Xpel Prime XR Plus) - $250

Do these numbers look reasonable? I have never gotten this type of work done on my cars so don't know what to expect. Also, as far as ppf and ceramic coatings go there are so many choices that it's mindboggling. Though I have heard really good things about Xpel.
I just stopped by my detailer and put a deposit down on my work.
Track Pack PPF (haven’t decided on 8mm or 10mm)
Ceramic Gold (I think 5 layers total, Lifetime warranty)
Prime XR Plus tint
Total is $5400
27A8D4F8-9964-4541-A663-9D7707F7A930.jpeg
8E806D40-8522-4A16-B3B7-08951C6011CA.jpeg
E5798617-7522-45D2-98FF-5BE893588367.jpeg

Anybody gotten Xpel ppf on their CT4? I dropped mine off at the installer earlier today. He just called me to tell that the regular CT4-V template does not fit the front at all so people from Xpel are coming over to take measurements and create a custom template off my car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back