Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Is that Radiant Red or Infrared? Looks great! On the front grille badge, I presume you do not have the adaptive cruise control? I’d love to do that badge but supposedly can’t, so I’m always looking for somebody who figured out how to make it work.

Thanks! Its Infrared. And yeah, no adaptive cruise so it was easy to switch out.

love it! it looks different in almost every picture of it I see. cant wait till mine arrives
I agree - our CT 4 V Blackwing is Midnight Steel and in full sun it definitely looks blue...but on cloudy days or in the shade it seems to have a greenish hue...and pictures don't do it justice. I still prefer the red...but we already have 2 red(ish) cars so wanted to go with something different. Love the yellow too...but worried it would be more difficult to live with over time. Still, very happy with the Steel metallic....ours is currently at the detailer getting ceramic & PPF etc

Shoprite in NJ yesterday.

I still can't walk without a boot due to Achilles Tendon repair surgery 6 weeks ago, but I've been going crazy so on nice days I switch to a sneaker before getting in, drive, and put the boot on when I get out.

There's another guy with the same color scheme around here.

That's a great color combination!

Not necessarily a regular parking spot, but at least it's almost my car. Picking it up Friday.

20231217_085653.jpg

Not necessarily a regular parking spot, but at least it's almost my car. Picking it up Friday.

View attachment 23220
Congrats! Looks great with the bronze wheels. I had ordered a Steel Metallic with those wheels but ended up picking one up in that color with the black wheels. While the black wheels have grown on me I still think the bronze are dope with that color and wish mine came with them.

Reactions: JKM
man radiant vs velocity red look so different
Indeed! I was not sure I would pull the trigger on the Velocity Red based on the internet photos, but once I saw the car in person I thought the color really made the car pop. The bronze wheels also tied everything up beautifully.

Just today

Attachments

• 20231228_154041.jpg
    20231228_154041.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 74
  • 20231228_153834.jpg
    20231228_153834.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 77

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac