Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

#satinsteelgang
20231124_211122crop.jpg

20231124_211023crop.jpg

random q... do the side view mirrors not fold in when the car is parked and locked?
they seem out in every picture i saw here

thats a bummer, they seem pretty fancy you'd want to protect them when parked next to others

They don't fold automatically but they do fold manually.

Mutz is that Midnight Steel metallic with the Bronze wheels? Looks fantastic. The 4 BW I ordered was this color combo but the car I just recently purchased has the black wheels. I really wanted the bronze - super classy with the car in that color IMO...though the black have grown on me. Meanwhile I have some Bronze Apex wheels on order...

Yup midnight steel and the bronze wheels. I went with the black lug nuts as well. I ordered the black mirror caps as well but they haven’t been shipped to the dealer yet. I’m debating leaving those off when they do arrive.

Car looks great...frankly I think the mirrors look great body color...

Friday light at work, so I got a better space than usual. And we've even got Old Glory there in the background, even here in northern California.

20231208_073941.jpg

There's a story about that flag. When our multi-billion dollar corporation (you can see the brand name back there too) built this $200 million medical building in 2014, they didn't include a flagpole. One of our clinic volunteers, a Korea-era US Army veteran raised the money himself to have the flagpole installed.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back