Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

1709.jpg

Went and did a little grocery shopping yesterday. Where is that Infrared thread?

View attachment 23164
Your grocery store parking looks much more relaxing and scenic than mine! I've been terrified to get groceries since I got the Blackwing (which only annoys the wife more). This is about the best grocery shopping spot I can get:
20231214_101911.jpg

Your grocery store parking looks much more relaxing and scenic than mine! I've been terrified to get groceries since I got the Blackwing (which only annoys the wife more). This is about the best grocery shopping spot I can get:
View attachment 23167
LOL and some wonky SUV parking beside you to boot. IMO, it pays to be paranoid. I went to an event where I did not have much choice in parking and ended up with a ding, The inconsiderate people are out there.

I got a ding at work (previous car). Parked in a space almost scraping my rims against the curb and some bozo parks their giant SUV right next to me and dinged my car. Good 1/8" deep and paint removal. Thank god for PDR and touch up paint along with a good orbital

Awesome! We should try to get together in the spring. The town just salted the roads up by me so I'm afraid the 5BW will reside inside for the next few months.
Definitely on the get together though @Ergoc5 and I said we would do it this past summer and never got around to it.

Seriously about the salt? With all the rain coming tomorrow, that seems like a waste. I have driven my car for the past two winters on the stock tires. But we were lucky that we barely had any snow and only a few days that it dipped down to 20 degrees here. I finally broke down an bought a second set of OEM graphite satin wheels and PS AS4s which are getting mounted and installed tomorrow. They should be fine for my needs. Really just need them for the sub-freezing temperatures as well as smallish amounts of snow. We have no reason to go out when if we are getting any plowable snow.

Awesome! We should try to get together in the spring. The town just salted the roads up by me so I'm afraid the 5BW will reside inside for the next few months.
Wow! Salted already 😳...I guess they want to use up extra salt to ensure budget for next year 😁...mine will be driven in the winter (last winter not much snow).

Yeah we should do a meet in the spring....already met up with @jwolf99 and his awesome infrared 5V BW a couple of times

Shoprite in NJ yesterday.

I still can't walk without a boot due to Achilles Tendon repair surgery 6 weeks ago, but I've been going crazy so on nice days I switch to a sneaker before getting in, drive, and put the boot on when I get out.

There's another guy with the same color scheme around here.

Attachments

• 20231216_163138.jpg
    20231216_163138.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 104
  • 20231216_163124.jpg
    20231216_163124.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 108
Shoprite in NJ yesterday.

I still can't walk without a boot due to Achilles Tendon repair surgery 6 weeks ago, but I've been going crazy so on nice days I switch to a sneaker before getting in, drive, and put the boot on when I get out.

There's another guy with the same color scheme around here.
is that midnight steel?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners