Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Can finally contribute to this thread again...
20230315_165821.jpg

The thing is filthy after being outside for over a month waiting for a backordered part... but it's raining today, so the wash will have to wait.

That sounds like it could be a new thread in the making? I'm guessing most of us have an alternative daily to the nice toys in the stable we would "place in harm's" way for lack of a better thought? The beaters that, take the beating? Only Mine doesn't appreciate, that said she is a faithful girl... 245k on her and she has never left me stranded anywhere! Miles and smiles with that car 4 sure.
That does sound like a good discussion! Ours hasn't been so kind and has stranded us a couple of times. Luckily we have AAA since we have several older rides! I bought a new truck last year and purposefully got a pretty base 4x4 diesel so I wouldn't baby it so much...but now I won't even drive it in the rain if I don't have to! :ROFLMAO:

6578BEE0-5020-44C2-A68C-3EF854A577DA.jpeg

I like to gamble with my parking. Downtown Seattle, 10th and Pike. Took the wife to a bookstore after she went to V Club event with me.

View attachment 17732
I like to gamble with my parking. Downtown Seattle, 10th and Pike. Took the wife to a bookstore after she went to V Club event with me.
How brave of you! I sincerely wish I had the courage to park next to a mini van. As a parent of small kids, I am too familiar with the lack of concern that vehicles’ occupants have for others property. Sliding door or not.

Must be freeing to not worry about it.

Can finally contribute to this thread again...
View attachment 17646
The thing is filthy after being outside for over a month waiting for a backordered part... but it's raining today, so the wash will have to wait.
Sweet jesus! What is this color/wrap? 🤩

And a new contribution from me:

I keep telling myself I'm "still coming around to it" then catch myself taking pictures almost every time I walk away. 😆

Attachments

• IMG_8223 2.jpg
    IMG_8223 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 70
View attachment 17732
Calculated decision? Situational awareness. I'm thinking she was just fine! I'm partial to elbow room room, that drivers side squeeze makes me nervous! ;)

How brave of you! I sincerely wish I had the courage to park next to a mini van. As a parent of small kids, I am too familiar with the lack of concern that vehicles’ occupants have for others property. Sliding door or not.

Must be freeing to not worry about it.
It's a sliding door, the "Chaos, Mayhem, Stress" is released once the gate is opened! Truly, brave!

View attachment 17844
Well, for some stupid reason I sold mine last November and fortunately I was able to buy her back. She is back in my garage where she belongs!!!
Made a decision thinking about retirement and do I really need this car……so I sold it. Months later and regretting the decision I decided I would contact the buyer. But exact same day he posts it’s for sale. Fortunately for me he gave me 3 weeks to get it bought and I own it again. He put 300 miles on it. # 76 of first 250. C1 and c2 with carbon backed seats. I think I made a great decision getting her back.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back