Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Pictures can’t tell what it’s like to drive.

Attachments

• 7083BBFD-E7C4-457C-8F5C-92E4031AAFC0.jpeg
    7083BBFD-E7C4-457C-8F5C-92E4031AAFC0.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 136
Sweet jesus! What is this color/wrap? 🤩

And a new contribution from me:

I keep telling myself I'm "still coming around to it" then catch myself taking pictures almost every time I walk away. 😆
I warmed up to it pretty quick. Also makes it real easy to find the car in a sea of black, gray and white.

I warmed up to it pretty quick. Also makes it real easy to find the car in a sea of black, gray and white.
To be clear, I love the color. I meant warming up to the car, overall.

(I drove the same make and model for 18 consecutive years prior to making this leap, and I loved all of those cars more than anything.)

Last edited:
Made a decision thinking about retirement and do I really need this car……so I sold it. Months later and regretting the decision I decided I would contact the buyer. But exact same day he posts it’s for sale. Fortunately for me he gave me 3 weeks to get it bought and I own it again. He put 300 miles on it. # 76 of first 250. C1 and c2 with carbon backed seats. I think I made a great decision getting her back.

Wow! Now that's funny. I've heard about doing that with wives, but not cars 🤣

Made a decision thinking about retirement and do I really need this car……so I sold it. Months later and regretting the decision I decided I would contact the buyer. But exact same day he posts it’s for sale. Fortunately for me he gave me 3 weeks to get it bought and I own it again. He put 300 miles on it. # 76 of first 250. C1 and c2 with carbon backed seats. I think I made a great decision getting her back.
My 4BW is my retirement car too. Did I need it? No, but I wanted a special car once in my life. Something different than the stereotypical corvette for an almost 60-year old with graying hair. I guess a Cadillac is stereotypical too, but not with a manual trans and almost 500 hp. It will probably be the one and only "special" car I ever buy, so I plan to enjoy it as long as I can.

I belong to a Long Island Cadillac Club (because of my classic 1967 convertible) and we were having a quick meet up in a supermarket parking lot. The Blackwing had just been released the year before and I was interested in them. I went to the wrong meet up spot and thought I might have had my date/time wrong. This was in October of 2021. On my way home, I drove by my local Cadillac dealer, in my 67', and stopped in just to ask about what my chances of securing a 5BW would be. The salesman took my order (no deposit needed) and said he would let me know if they secured an allotment. Six months later, he called to tell me that my order was processed. I got the car in June of 2022. If I had gone to the correct supermarket parking lot and hung out with the club that day, I never would have stopped at the dealer on my way home. I'm glad I got lost that day and bought my retirement gift for myself.

Attachments

• 20230124_162639.jpg
    20230124_162639.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
I belong to a Long Island Cadillac Club (because of my classic 1967 convertible) and we were having a quick meet up in a supermarket parking lot. The Blackwing had just been released the year before and I was interested in them. I went to the wrong meet up spot and thought I might have had my date/time wrong. This was in October of 2021. On my way home, I drove by my local Cadillac dealer, in my 67', and stopped in just to ask about what my chances of securing a 5BW would be. The salesman took my order (no deposit needed) and said he would let me know if they secured an allotment. Six months later, he called to tell me that my order was processed. I got the car in June of 2022. If I had gone to the correct supermarket parking lot and hung out with the club that day, I never would have stopped at the dealer on my way home. I'm glad I got lost that day and bought my retirement gift for myself.
The story is way better than an old man getting lost and never being heard from again, LOL. Serendipity.

Apparently Office Depot thinks there should be spots reserved for “Low-Emitting/Fuel Efficient Vehicles”

Oops ;shrug

View attachment 17972
While it's despicable when people block EV charging stations with their ICE vehicles, I agree these "low-emissions/fuel-efficient/green" spots are so arbitrary, unenforceable, debatable, and pointless. Compared to a car from 10 or 20 years ago, a 4 BW probably is low-emissions, and compared to a typical SUV it might even be fuel-efficient.

It's almost as if these businesses want to show they're pro-environment without actually making the investment to install charging stations.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back