Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

They've been pushing to buy down flying requirements to generate more pilots after all the union protests last year about flight crews being overworked.
Don;t forget abut the jab mandates. That contributed quite a bit to the pilot and crew shortages.

Thankfully, I still have a good side.

Attachments

• C13FC103-4744-4243-91A4-32C814015992.jpeg
    C13FC103-4744-4243-91A4-32C814015992.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
I’ve had a few unsettling Uber rides recently, to and from airports specifically. Even Uber Black. Dashes full of lights, obvious suspension damage or bent wheels, careless drivers. So I try to arrive early enough to hunt for a good spot. Garage C at Love is full of gems.
I like that you left a few parts still gloss black. A bit of contrast.

I’ve had a few unsettling Uber rides recently, to and from airports specifically. Even Uber Black. Dashes full of lights, obvious suspension damage or bent wheels, careless drivers. So I try to arrive early enough to hunt for a good spot. Garage C at Love is full of gems.
I’ve also had some very unsettling Uber rides. One recently where the driver showed up high or super tired. Didn’t realize it until he fell asleep at the wheel on the Highway. Fun…

I have a Crown Vic that I bought at a federal auction years ago. It's our house staff vehicle used for anything with sketchy parking like airports and concerts. It's not worth much on the used market, but it adds a lot of value to fleet preservation.

I have a Crown Vic that I bought at a federal auction years ago. It's our house staff vehicle used for anything with sketchy parking like airports and concerts. It's not worth much on the used market, but it adds a lot of value to fleet preservation.

We have a 1990 Land Cruiser that we bought for $2500 to use for hauling the dogs, winter driving and parking anywhere we're concerned with damage. It was full of rust (why we got it so cheap) and I repaired that, but the value keeps going up on the thing, so now we need a new beater so we can protect our old beater! 😅

Attachments

• IMG_5057.jpeg
    IMG_5057.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
We have a 1990 Land Cruiser that we bought for $2500 to use for hauling the dogs, winter driving and parking anywhere we're concerned with damage. It was full of rust (why we got it so cheap) and I repaired that, but the value keeps going up on the thing, so now we need a new beater so we can protect our old beater! 😅
That sounds like it could be a new thread in the making? I'm guessing most of us have an alternative daily to the nice toys in the stable we would "place in harm's" way for lack of a better thought? The beaters that, take the beating? Only Mine doesn't appreciate, that said she is a faithful girl... 245k on her and she has never left me stranded anywhere! Miles and smiles with that car 4 sure.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back