Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

91BE7DA2-EDBD-4ACA-86C6-9FC9BEFF6812.jpeg

Work garage, 06:30 light 👍

shot down to Kennebunk for dinner and took the scenic route. View attachment 7793
Looks like shadow metallic with blue calipers and the satin graphite dark finish wheels? Tough to tell with that lighting, but car looks great! If that is what it is, could you please post some pictures in better lighting? My 5 is spec'ed similarly. Wife preferred blue calipers, but i thought it may clash...so I preferred red and definitely ordered red... but looking at my produced vehicle specs it has blue calipers (I think I know how dealer misordered). Regardless, if it looks good to me I won't raise a stink (and wife will somehow win again😇). Thanks.

Looks like shadow metallic with blue calipers and the satin graphite dark finish wheels? Tough to tell with that lighting, but car looks great! If that is what it is, could you please post some pictures in better lighting? My 5 is spec'ed similarly. Wife preferred blue calipers, but i thought it may clash...so I preferred red and definitely ordered red... but looking at my produced vehicle specs it has blue calipers (I think I know how dealer misordered). Regardless, if it looks good to me I won't raise a stink (and wife will somehow win again😇). Thanks.
Correct except I didn't option for any brake calipers, so they're the standard gray. Here's the only other pic I have in decent lighting. Whatever color your calipers end up being, you're gonna love it!

The shadow metallic is *MUAH* (insert chef's finger kiss). Depending on the light it is a dark metallic steely blue or that with hints of dark emerald green. It's so much better in person than I thought it would be. Paired with the satin graphite wheels and it is a damn dignified looking car.
26B5C799-5AD4-4DED-A9B7-1ECFF5C74C38.jpeg

Last edited:
shot down to Kennebunk for dinner and took the scenic route. View attachment 7793
Oh hell yes!! This looks AWESOME! I hope to pick up my 6MT Shadow Metallic / tan&black interior in a few weeks. Mine has graphite wheels and stock grey calipers, PDR, Tech, and Climate. It was not a custom order, in fact I only secured it maybe 10 days ago. Had I custom ordered, the only thing I might have done differently was go for Bronze wheels, but seeing yours makes me think Graphite is the winner.

Oh hell yes!! This looks AWESOME! I hope to pick up my 6MT Shadow Metallic / tan&black interior in a few weeks. Mine has graphite wheels and stock grey calipers, PDR, Tech, and Climate. It was not a custom order, in fact I only secured it maybe 10 days ago. Had I custom ordered, the only thing I might have done differently was go for Bronze wheels, but seeing yours makes me think Graphite is the winner.
Lol that's pretty much my exact spec! The tan interior is a great choice with the paint/wheel color combo!

Correct except I didn't option for any brake calipers, so they're the standard gray. Here's the only other pic I have in decent lighting. Whatever color your calipers end up being, you're gonna love it!
We're gonna be twins. The car is so discreet in this color combination.

#noCFbychoice #oldladyspec #sleeper #riftgang

I ordered the CT4 version of your car. Rift, tan interior, polished wheels, bronze calipers, no carbon, no sunroof.

Does this mean you are home? Does this mean you are finally going to post the pirouette?

Yup, got home a few days ago, that pic is actually at a friend’s house in downtown Charleston.

Trying to figure out how to edit the video to smaller clips and than I’ll post them.

Maybe I can dropbox the last session and you can do it if you know how?

What is the idea behind the carousel other than being able to say I have a car carousel? Does it lead to an underground hideout? Spare garage? Quite frankly if the answer really is only to be able to say I have one, that's just fuckin cool IMO.

Yup, got home a few days ago, that pic is actually at a friend’s house in downtown Charleston.

Trying to figure out how to edit the video to smaller clips and than I’ll post them.

Maybe I can dropbox the last session and you can do it if you know how?
you can dropbox it to me: burn813@yahoo.com

What is the idea behind the carousel other than being able to say I have a car carousel? Does it lead to an underground hideout? Spare garage? Quite frankly if the answer really is only to be able to say I have one, that's just fuckin cool IMO.

He has no room to turn his cars around in the driveway, so rather than backing in from the street or backing out to the street he just drives in and then turns the car around to leave his home. It's an expensive and cool convenience.

He has no room to turn his cars around in the driveway, so rather than backing in from the street or backing out to the street he just drives in and then turns the car around to leave his home. It's an expensive and cool convenience.
And 1 hell of a conversation piece!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners