Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

He has no room to turn his cars around in the driveway, so rather than backing in from the street or backing out to the street he just drives in and then turns the car around to leave his home. It's an expensive and cool convenience.
So it was just to say he has one. Does he need a roommate?

PXL_20220424_180726632.jpg

Weather in MI finally allowed me to put factory summer tires back on. Thought I’d change up the look with silver Apex wheels leaving the cold weather tires on original wheels on the premise that the factory powder coat might hold up better to snow, slush and salt. Is it me or does the silver make the car look like it should be either lower or wearing 19s?
5C05E171-BC24-4EC5-8F98-BAC622F9DB6D.jpeg
AE73D5F1-44A1-41B3-B71C-0FE043EE53A5.jpeg

Weather in MI finally allowed me to put factory summer tires back on. Thought I’d change up the look with silver Apex wheels leaving the cold weather tires on original wheels on the premise that the factory powder coat might hold up better to snow, slush and salt. Is it me or does the silver make the car look like it should be either lower or wearing 19s?View attachment 8526View attachment 8528
The wheels do seem "smaller" in the wheel well...but I don't think it looks bad. I had 18's on my G37xS and people always said I should go with 19's, but I didn't mind.

Weather in MI finally allowed me to put factory summer tires back on. Thought I’d change up the look with silver Apex wheels leaving the cold weather tires on original wheels on the premise that the factory powder coat might hold up better to snow, slush and salt. Is it me or does the silver make the car look like it should be either lower or wearing 19s?View attachment 8526View attachment 8528
The silver wheels just don’t look good w that color in general. The bronze wheels would look killer w shadow metallic. That’s the color I ordered but ended up w rift instead

Someone else here was commenting the same thing about light vs dark wheels just the other day!

Gorg, good call on the reds with the black wheels. I'm still curious to see how the bronze looks with the satin, haven't seen it yet. You happy with the ceramic?
I really wanted to do blue calipers as my V3 had red but I really wanted the red seat belts so I went with red calipers.

The ceramic is very slick. Being I detailed cars for 10 years about 9 years ago I wasn’t a believer. I had it tested on my wife’s Denali first. I think the cost is ridiculous but so is much of what I spend my money on.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back